Reviews for Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
Alaina Irielle chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Haha a new and refreshing take on the old joke! Very clever responses. I enjoyed it a lot :)
yay chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was hilarious!
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
LOL! It's perfect!
SB01 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Lol. Original.

My 2 favorite:

Bellatrix Lestrange: My Lord, I believe this particular chicken only pretended to cross the road. We cannot be sure of its true allegiance.

Mad-Eye Moody: And how d'you know it is a chicken? Might be a Death Eater in disguise, that's why it's crossing the road. Constant vigilance!

Gave me a great laugh.
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Harry,Ron,Voldy and Draco's replyPRICELESS :D hahaha
Burning in the Skies chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
ok,that is just awesome
Future Starkid Member chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
this...is... hilariuos! I actually agree and what they would all say!
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was quite, quite funny. Very original; the characters were completely in character, something I would find difficult when each is given such a small role. Very well done.
Illusions chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ha, ha, ha! This is hilarious! Fleur's line was soooo in character! I can totally imagine her saying that!
Alabaster Ink chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Okay, that was funny! Lol! I have to say that Draco's was my favorite mainly because it was so completely true and dry. What does anyone care about a chicken crossing the road? Everyone else finds such a deep meaning in it, but Draco is just like "pff, who cares?" Haha! I love it! This whole thing kept me cracking up! Hope to see more stories soon!

BYE!

-TimeMage0955
Siveler chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Omg lol! Haha something so random is so funny. The characterzation is great! Totally character personality. :D :D
the real snape chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
LOL!

Everyone is spot-on. Especially Neville, the darling, and Sybill. Great story.
wellyuthink chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Ha! You've got it spot on with all of them! Very funny.
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
LOL! I was laughing SO hard! Great humor! Lol!
lobelia chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
haha, excellent!

Snape was my favourite: 'That is ten points from Gryffindor. Chickens are not allowed on the road.'
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »