Reviews for Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
DeadlyCreative chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
There were a lot of really good ones in here, but my favorite had to have been

Argus Filch: It might just be a bird to you, but to me it’s cleaning chicken shit away. That chicken can just go on crossing the road and need not come back, don't you think so, my sweet?

MWAHAHAHAHA! Dang, that was a good one right there!

Either that or Voldemorts.

:D ~ Deadly Creative
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I like how you were able to fit the essence of each Harry Potter character into one chicken-related sentence.
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
LOL that was so good. I actually picture each character saying that! Very good and funny! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Buck-buck-BUCK! To quote Bugs Bunny, "so I laid an egg."

Cute!
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
hahahahah! I honestly did not expect to enjoy this as much as I did! But it was very well done! All the personalities show! My favs though were Hermione, Fluer, Percy, Bellatrix, and Firenze. This was really a fun bit! : ) :)
Amira Tamran chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
HAHA! Rita's rules! Have you read The Giant Rat of Sumatra? That's probably where you got Giant Chicken of Sumatra. Keep it up!
selmak chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
bhahahahah :)
hmm chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
lol That was really creative and well done. That sounds exactly like what each character would say. :-)
Long Lost Dream37 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
lol
Math Chick chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is very funny!

Added to Favorites!

~~M~a~t~h~~C~h~i~c~k~~
caraez chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very funny! This is great, really! It's very funny and you captured all of the character's voices job!
Ladybug21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
!

*falls out of chair laughing*

That's a wonderfully ingenious little idea there, Frank - brilliant! Oh, that's DEFINITELY going on my Favorite Stories list...

*giggles* In fact, that was so amusing, I think I might have to go read it again, and then send all my friends the link to the story... :D
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6