Reviews for In the Rough
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I laughed very hard at the end. Wonderful! Ingenious, really. Aang is a very curious person, and I can understand Toph's offhandedness.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
So sweet
Rast chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I *really* like this, and I think what strikes me the most is Aang at the end of the story, giving it to her. Very awesomely done. My favorite line is the one about this being the second time he's given what is essentially an engagement gift.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
touching
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
YAY
Lady of the Brethren chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
KATAANG FOREVER!

Really tho dahling, this is beautifully done :)
supercdogg95 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
this was really really cute! i loved it! it leaves room for an sequel type chapter, when aang actually proposes 2 katara. just a thought. anyway good job!
singwiththewind chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aw! I love Kataang fluff.
lirendil chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I have to say, I so thoroughly enjoy your fluff. Heh, I do find the whole 'engagement present' thing funny (hilarious), and next time both of them had better be ready! I like the way you capture Katara and Aang's interactions and how they're accented in the simplest yet most gorgeous of ways. ;)
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
ha they both better be ready! *sigh*. i love how simple and yet tender this fic was ].
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Your writing style accentuates the length and fluffiness that you write, and I love that! A lot of people don't know where their real talents lie, but the stories I've been reading of yours are really cute (and I don't review that often, but somehow I've been compelled to review all that I've read of yours). I hope to see more from you soon!

-A

PS, the next gift should be an engagement one, and you should totally write about it.