Reviews for Wings Of Desire
Goldenbutterfly chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Good read, just please fix your sentences
Crisalide chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
Lol sound track. Cute ending to the story. I quite enjoyed it. At times, the speech between characters seemed a bit redundant, but I enjoyed the overall effect of the story. Kudos. Keep up the good work.
Crisalide chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Very cute :3~

Though you are correct. Your Satoshi could use a bit more work- lol.
Crisalide chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Ah... I feel like Risa is a bit overly emo in this chapter. Very aggressive too. I don't like it, but hey, I guess it goes with the story...
Crisalide chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
M Good chapter! I like it. I can feel the emotion oozing out of the words!

And I adore how you've placed Dark in here. Great job!
winged nadeshiko chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
Wow. This is a truly amazing fanfiction. I just read the whole thing, and it left me breathless. You chose very distinct personalities for the characters, yet each of them channel what they originally were.

Nadeshiko is in awe. :O
Berlioz II chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
So there we have it. The end. I don't know what it is, but I always feel a bit empty when a story I've enjoyed comes to a conclusion. But yeah, I particularly liked the part of Risa figuring out she isn't dead... you know before actually waking up. It had a nice feeling of metaphysical detachment.

As for my soundtrack that I had imagined while reading this story was more like a mix of Kilar's Dracula, Portrait of a Lady, and maybe a bit of Death and the Maiden, along with some Goldsmith and Horner selections, and Tuomas Kantelinen's Year of the Wolf. Yeah, that's pretty much what I imagined in this story.

But was a great story, and one that didn't feel too short either for only seven chapters. Most people can't really pull off Risa and Satoshi in that short a space of time and not make it seem rushed, so really, kudos to that.

Galinda01 chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
:D OH! I love this story! What an excellent ending! *glomps* SatoshixRisa forever!
FacelessNameless chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
Please update as soon as you can! THis is one of my favorite fics on this whole site now! I need to know what happens! This is excellent work!
Berlioz II chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Yes, I very much enjoyed. Certainly leaves off on an exciting note, a moment I was kind of expecting to happen at some point when Risa's pain became too much for her to handle it anymore. I also have a small guess on what'll happen next (well, two scenarios, a more happy one and a very bleak one), but I'm not really betting on the bleak one as of yet, even as that would be a real shocker. Or, well, on further thinking the happy one doesn't work all the way through either due to a few complications, so... I don't know. I'll continue on reading to find out.

animefan88tv chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
no! risa what the hell! ok love ur story please keep updating! ASAP!
Galinda01 chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
No no NO! Risa, don't you DARE! Satoshi is about to confess to you! Just hang on a little longer!
Tissue34 chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
wow...risa is really depressed...but good story though i can't wait for next chapter
Berlioz II chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
Very nice. I really like all the psychological, psychedelic and surreal elements in this chapter. I just love stuff like that. I have often messed around in the characters' heads too, and it's real fun to do ("Episode de la vie d'un artiste" perhaps as the best example of mine).

Somehow the almost hallusinatory Satoshi moments of his conversation with Dark (maybe more real than just imagined) and the disorientation of Risa's colourful blurs made for some equally atmospheric yet disorienting reading that just translated exceptionally well into the written form.

Indeed, this is a very interesting story I must say, definitely a step away from the run of the mill. Maybe a few typos here and there, but nothing really serious to warrant much comment. But yes, I'm enjoying.

Galinda01 chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
*Gasp* Krad! NO! Sorry, but I despise Krad.