Reviews for No Longer the Zeppo 4
Frank chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Pleas continue theis Story, ich enjoyed reading the other ones very much
bobcox26 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
another great one so for, get a chuck out of Spike please keep me updated thanks
Bumpkin chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Hee! This is awesome so far, I really love howyou have Xan and Em as Lexi's 'brother and .law' to get around the not ageing thing. Very cool. I also like how you have Spike puuting his foot in his mouth from the word go - its so something he'd do. :)

lookimg forward to seeing what happens next,

Deedsday1 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
good chapter but to short need more , and i would like angel and spike friendy to each other more , angel and angelus merged maybe lovers , and xander and spike nice friendly happy there for each other makes thing better i mean rember spike worked beside xander lived with him and xander cared for spike and he lost all his hate and distrust of Angel and spike years earlyer spike and angel were part of the origanal scubbies and besides alex is going to be around for centries with them in his live watching his daughter grow up , and spike always proted and cared for dawn and xander , angel had given xander to spike in the scool so spike thinks of xander as his rember and buffy gave dawn to spike the second time she died on the tower his vow to take care of the (bit) HIS NAME FOR DAWN. thanks for listing to me sorry for the spelling not my best brain goes fast typing not so much thanks
Deedsday1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
WOW ok great chapter i like seeing dru come in but more i like maybe the possiblity of bringing our vamps in namely SPIKE AND ANGEL maybe they could be together ,and working together happy , oh and maybe Angel and Angelus could have merged with out the happiness clause, in the way and the new alex and spike and angel would get along be a team . maybe just sugjection and bring anya back that is so good miss her bluntness thanks
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
way amusing
Chi Vayne chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Spike called himself the Big Bad, but Drusilla was always the scariest. Of course, Spike falling in love with the Slayer and getting his soul ruined the character for me. I wouldn't mind seeing Alex dust him for Spike making one too many remarks.
LycoX chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
yay for an update. I imagine they are there to warn Alex about Dru. Heh.. Angel dancing.. reminds me of that one episode when he did dance at a party.
Nick chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Wow! This is excellent! I can't wait for the next update!

And Alex is right; when in doubt (or before the guy totally snaps), just go with the black dress. :-D

Great job!
LycoX chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Heh.. pretty good chapter. Was nice to see Anya again as well. And is always nice to see Xander get put through crap involving clothes.
liza123 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Yeah next installment has arrived. Dawn and Cash wow Looking forward to many more details.
Meadows Of Heaven chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I really love these stories about Alex Harris and I hope that you will continue them.
LycoX chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Is this crap? I most certainly do not think it is. Pretty good start I have to say. And having Dru around is going to make for one hell of an interesting time for Alex and the other Gangrel.