Reviews for Like It Rough
Tala chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
All I can say is MY GOD!
This has been the BEST Vincent topping fic I have read EVER!
It's so hard to find fics that don't make Vincent act like "a total woman" about sec. I love you now you amazing person!
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I agree with you, about the VincentCid pairing. From the beginning of when I watched an FF7 walkthrough, I found Vincent as a seme because well you know. And I liked uke! Cid, but only if he's paired with the person which I knew was Vincent. I want more Seme Vinny and uke Cid stories. Hm, now I sound like a spoiled child.
herp chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Fuck yes! This fic has made my yaoi life worth living again! Please bless the world with more of these heavenly dom!Vincent works of pure awesome in a double stuffed rainbow all the way across the sky! Just, fuck yes please...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love you. This is amazing!
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Heck yeah! I love Top!Vincent. I only wish I had gotten to see a bit more of his demons. Though I do love how tied them in :))

Wonderful, wonderful story (go Cid!)
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I too have lamented the dearth of Top!Vincent fics, but this one totally makes up for it. Exactly the kind of wild, intense, frequently bizarre ride that I'd expect from Vincent, with Cid managing to keep up the whole way. Awesome!
AmaterasuOkami chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh, Vinny! My, my, how delectable. I absolutely agree with Cid. Vincent is absolutely sexy (especially how you describe him)and I would kill for a romp with him! Great writing. You should do it again sometime!
I have the balls to be queer chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
the sephiroth/cloud fic Family has a dominant Vincent scene, though I don't remember the chapter. You can check my favorites for it if you haven't already read it.
Ulquiarra chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
You know, this fic kinda makes me laugh, if only for the fact that it never even occurred to me that Vincent WOULDN'T top. I didn't realize that apparently people are more prone to Cid topping. How peculiar~!

Great story! I loved it- I love people like Vincent being turned into horny beasts, it's awesome.
Yet another reader chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I keep coming back to this fic, even though I have no interest in the fandom, and haven't even played the games. It's filthy hot.
Ohhmanohman chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Indeed, there are too many feminine Vincent fics out there, whether or not it is yaoi... Had it not been for "Like it Rough"'s heroic save, I might've given up FF entirely! Wonderful writing and portrayal of both characters, I also enjoyed the gossip of the ship's crew, lolol~ I can't believe I haven't found you sooner! Thanks~
This-Account-Is-Innactive chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
AHHH I actually liked it! It was hot ;) well done *claps*
wolves2152 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Omg Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i am so very sorry for not having any constructive criticism but this is fucking amazing and brilliantly written. I want to print it out and keep it in my bookshelf as a permanent example of great slash writing.