Reviews for My Dear Freudian Complex
This was the frickin,best dude I loved it you should be a famous fan fiction author,can u write a crossover between sweeny todd and a series of unfortunate events and do a chapter were violet gets pregnant and another chapter were she gives birth and another chapter were she is murdered?
AngelsOctober chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I loved this, and honestly it is possible for this to happen, I mean she was to marry a much older man than Sweeney, so it was perfectly acceptable for them to be together, I also loved the way you wrote this (word choice etc.) very nice
TheDeathgodess chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i must be one of those fan-girls cause that didnt creep me out at all and i actualy liked u have to admit is HOT.

Ms.Jess chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
no please cintinue on this fic i like it, i am one of those fan girls who likes johnny depp as an actor i dont think hes hot, he would be a cool daddy though :) but i liked it maybe you could continue on this please?
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I like this fic, poor Joanna, imagine the feelings when she can't find Mr. Todd.
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Creepy... but what the heck, it's a fresh idea *evil laugh*
badkidoh chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Well it's different in a good way.
A johanna & sweeney paring, the only bad thing would be the incest but then again johanna doesn't know is todd her dad and may not care even if she found out he was her dad, it's not like he was around to act like a dad.
also the movie takes place at a time in history when incest took place. ( i not really sure where in the time line this movies takes place at, is like the 1890's ? 1700's ? or something) .
Then there is todd, well he is killing people and doesn't care there dead bodies are being put into pies for other people to eat so i am sure sweeney wouldn't mind it being incest if it was for love or whatever.

Or it could be that there are so many todd/lovett and todd/lucy parings that a todd/johanna would be a nice change by now.
oh and age only matters if you care what others around you think more then what you yourself think if you think at all.
well if you feel like it make some more sweeney/ ohanna .
Cascaper chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Scarred? Who's scarred? I'm certainly not. It makes perfect sense if she never knew he was her father. Which she didn't. Because Anthony didn't, and no one else did, and those who once knew are now dead. So yes, it makes sense. And she sounds so young too- well done.
Fool's Ivory Wings chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Umm, that was a bit creepy, but I couldn't help but laugh. True, Johnny Depp is hot and yes, he IS old enough to be my dad. But that doesn't bug me because, I know that he will never be more than eye candy too me. Other than that, I just think he's a really talented dude. And, to be honest I thought he was hot during both Sweeney and Ben scenes. Yes I have problems. No I don't care. Yes, I like your stories and please keep on writing. But this brought up a good point.
Wing-edZenith chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
ah Freud I love that man. It's all about the sex now isn't it? That and what's REALLY in the box? Always a ponder.

Well written. Thanks for my Fruedian chuckle of the evening. Score another for the Oedipus complex.
sessysbaby666 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i remembed something i wanted to put on my review. it was very well written but still so worng. and in a really creepy way. just thought i'd make that clear.
sessysbaby666 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
how can i say this with out being completly rude?

That was so wrong!
justawench chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Did you know that genetic sexual attraction (GSA) is a real phenomenon? Perhaps you were inspired by that knowledge. If not, here's an article on the subject: . 2

Your story is intriguing because it could be a very real possibility.
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
that was really good. i love it. -adds to favourites-
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Slightly creepy (although if fanwriters are going to ignore the fact that Sweeney Todd is a psychotic serial killer then it seems odd that incest is a sore subject. It's odd the things we chose for tabboos, no?) but very well written.

I always wondered what was going to happen to Anthony and Johanna; did they even have a real conversation before he rescued her? Plus, she has some pretty impressive crazy genes on both sides of the family. And she lived with the Judge for fifteen years. The more I think about it the more warped she gets.