Reviews for Owen Stalking
Aileil chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is hilarious :)! Thanks!
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Great story. Poor Owen. Love it.
Gabwr chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was sweet. They were just showing that they care. I would have been a little freaked out too though.
VampwithAttitude chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
love this! omg great! you should make em longer though...
BrokeMachine chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
aw that was sweet

I love how everyone was working together to care (stalk) for Owen

I wish there were more fics like this

loved it
haveyouseenmyhaggis chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
*Laughs* That really made me laugh! I loved that! The last line was great! And Jacks "Aww but I like touching you!" really made me giggle.

Poor Owen. :P

Nice story! Thanks for sharing!

Paula
voyuerer chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
LOL! Poor Owen. Love it.
Black-Panther Lover chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
You know I absoultly loved this fic! Really! And you have a great plot in this if you wanted to have a fulled multi-chaptered fic. Beacuse I could so see this as a first chapter that Leads to Owen getting frustrated with all there obsessing that he dose retcon them, but they slowly pice it together and then Jack and Ianto want to find him(Owen) so that they can all be together.(you know Owen/Jack/Ianto)! Oh just pm me and at least let me know if you'll consider the idea, I'll help if you want! (My screen name is Black-Panther Lover, its just that it is three in the morning and I was to lazy to sign in!) .
Taynna chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
i can't stop giggling at this - it's so cute. ;)
weranwithwolves chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was so funny xD

Poor Owen

I wouldn't mind if I woke up to find Jack in my bed staring at me xP
sashapotter chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
luv it!

poor owen

i feel sorry for him

i honestly thought jack was going to save 'I love you' rather than 'i was hoping for a miracle'
MusicIsLife-x chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Pmsl

That was so Funny

Loved it xD
Velvet mace chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh dear god, how did you crawl into my head and find exactly the story I've been longing for. This is perfect. It's just lovely to see Owen being cuddled until he screams.
Xixie chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
So adorable. And I'd like to see that threesome, if you have time.
Trillian Astra chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
/shot by a stupid human with a grunge/

"grunge" should be "grudge", I think.

Nice story though.