Reviews for Back to You
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Aww, this is so cute. (:
yay chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was a stupid arguement, but you did a good job.
I want chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow. Breathtaking. Seriously, the way you structured the story set such a good pace and overall tone. The emotion in each of Draco's memories was so well done. I absolutely love it. You didn't make it a far-fetched type of dispute, it was something that was really simple yet enough to get confused over. The ending was just right. Great story.
OhHeyAl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ahahaha...Why are us girls always complicated? And yet guys are always so dense? I love this D
Politelycynical chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
So insensitive of him. In my experience drawers in dressers are always hard to get out of the dresser, let alone put them back. So when I read this and Hermione goes to put it back, I had to go through the moment where she has to like get on the floor so she can look at the drawer at eye level, and then fuss with it, and miss the runners a couple times. Cuss..

All that mess.

Loved it though!
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
great job!
liz-duong77 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Ha... Ha... Ha... I love it how girls try to hide their true meaning thinking our bf's "might" pick up on it, but it always leads to a big misunderstanding/ argument. I always do that to my bf, lol... I loved your story, it was really cute!
madd09 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
i loveds it was great
schizophrenic-twilight-lover chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
LMAO! When Harmonie said 'drawer in my dresser' I thought she was giving him boxers! lmao, that just cracked me up when I found out what she really meant. Nicely done. I love it
Ellae chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Mandy darling, once again you've managed to make me squeal like Pansy on rock candy.

Love it, naturally, and a totally sweet idea.
jessinamaca chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was really clever.

I loved it.

Great job!
KaraSays chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
love it
SimplyHermione chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was really good. It was both realistic and not too cheesy. Good job.
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 2/22/2008