Reviews for In Through The Out Door
MsAngelAdorer chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
This is probably the best writing of Sentry I've seen outside of Paul Jenkins's work on the character. And yes, that is a compliment. A very high one, actually. Because, besides you and Jenkins, I haven't seen anyone-not Bendis or anyone else in the realm of fanfiction-seem to . . . get Bob. But you do, and from your use of him I can see you truly have a passion for him. I plan to write my own stories, and I may post them here. Hopefully if I do you'll check it out.

The only critism I can offer are some grammar and spelling errors, though they weren't distracting. Maybe a bit too much swearing for a T rating, though it wasn't that bad. It seemed to fit the Void. But, yeah, over all, I loved this.
Reohajj chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
That whole bit with Teddy and Billy damn near broke my heart...
Cat 2 chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
very good update. When did he fight dr Doom? (for a non US reader it's hard to keep up with these things)

I honestly feel sorry for her. Not quite sure how the community will react to her.
Cat 2 chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
oh boy! this is not good. the VOid is bad news. Hope Nick or someone turns up to set him straight.
Cat 2 chapter 11 . 5/7/2008
WOW! seriously creepy! I will just check, cos as an UK reader it's harder for me to find out what's happening in the marvel world, is it confirmed that Hulking will die? I'm sorry to ask, I know you say to treat with salt, but I want to know. Mainly because I can see the scene you described happening and want to knwo will it?

Brilliant chapter, and it gives us an interesting picture of RObert Renyolds, not quite the clean cut image from the Avengers.

O.k. i will stop here as I think this is the longest review I've ever written. Please write more and update soon.
Cat 2 chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
humm! how she going to take this? (and for the record I can believe Xavier, Reed, and Stark leaving Sentry alone, but Nick's got more sense than that.)

Great update, keep them coming.
Cat 2 chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
good chapter. keep it up.
Cat 2 chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
Good. it's nice to see Nick Fury back in place, and that he's still keeping an eye on Bob (what Can I say? I like Fury better than the sentry. sorry!)
P.H chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
A truly excellent work. Composition is well done, and the subject at hand is captured exceptionally. Brilliant all around
Cat 2 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
brilliant story. May I say as a british reader (and therefore about 6 months behind in the comics) that I am pleased to hear Fury get's SHIELD back! It's his baby and he tops Stark at it any day(and don't get me started on HIll). Please keep this brilliant work up and write more soon
OracleOfKatmandu chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
I find the Sentry an interesting character, and have always wished to read a fic about him. Yours is good, and I hope you plan on keep it rolling. I like your writing, and the presence of Nick Fury here is always a good adition (I really like him). Go on, this is god material.