Reviews for sins, not tragedies
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
oh…poor Hiwatari-kun…

[offers hugs for Satoshi] Shh, it's ok. We'll make the bad guy go away. [slaps Krad, who is mysteriously also present] Leave Hiwatari-kun alone.

Kinda sad. Why is it always the secondary characters who have the worst lives and pasts? With Naruto we have Sasuke, with Bleach we have Uryuu, with DNAngel we have Satoshi…always the secondary characters who have messed-up lives. GROUP HUG!

I'll stop rambling now.

Very excellently written! Please keep it up!
Azalee chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Beautiful. I love the fact that "it's a pretty good day, there's no blood" and the part about Krad. And how cold and unconscious is his obsession with Daisuke. Much love :3
Winter Still chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
The ending was good! Because to dream, you sleep and sleeping is like death, which is an end of sorts. Yes, yes?

Aha. And I like the title because... well I thought it was a comment on Satoshi, how his life is just about the sins of Dark and Krad but he wouldn't call it a tragedy because he is pulled toward Daisuke because of it.

...And I really liked it!
winged nadeshiko chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
This is a very interesting intro, but please make the next one longer, and potentially with more discription? I'm interested about where you'll go from here.

Nadeshiko-chan is wa~tching!