Reviews for You'll Get Used To It
rxl712 chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
This is a great story! I really am enjoying it! I look forward to reading more, when you get the chance!
knight1-14 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
I like this...most interesting
Nightblade34R1 chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter. I love that you're able to keep everyone in character so well. I wonder what will become of the second Karr(Karr2?), and how everything will pan out. I was very drawn to the memory/incident that linked Karr and Gabe. That's exactly how I'd picture his reaction. Beautifully done.
brightcat12 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
luvvvvvvvvvvv the chappie
annependragon chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Really like how you incorperated old and new and your own character with Karr. Can't wait to see where this goes and what happens and if you incorperate the changes in new show with your story or if you go your own way either way can't wait to see what happens.
FORD B chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
Really great story, ideas and all! Can't wait to read more!
Spidey2 chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
loved it! keep going! finally! KARR as a good guy!
blue-eyed-wondergirl chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Please update as soon as you can!
cytpotter chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
Alright another chapter! And of course it was great! I loved how Mike jumped in front of KARR! He showed the same spirit as Gabe did in winning over KARR! So the old man AI has his new shell, Alright! I can't wait to see what trouble three AI's and three Knight's can get into! Please update again soon! :)
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 11/23/2008

I like it!
GuardEzio chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
heh love the last bit .
Spidey2 chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
loved the story! keep going! I am a fan of both series as well, and want this story to continue...
Sarai chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I like it. Keep going.
cytpotter chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Again I love your story, and I really liked how KARR explained to Mike how he met Gaberiel(?) that was very unique! Great job! Hope you update soon! :)