Reviews for Stormbenders
hills chapter 18 . 4/11
hands down. favorite zutara fic. ever.
CuppaTea13 chapter 16 . 4/2
So this: "I picture taking our son ice-dodging."
I MELTED TOO! Oh my god I couldn't handle it! It was just...so...arrgh!
CynthiaER chapter 18 . 3/25
Fandomme,

There are no words to express my gratitude. This story is so, incredibly good. I have a great deal of respect for anyone who can capture the spirit of the Avatar characters and you have done just that. I laughed out loud so many times during this story and was so enthralled I couldn't pull myself away even when my eyes were tired of looking at the screen.

You captured the spirit of each beloved character while adding your own flare to expand the Avatar world. Your writing and creativity is expert and I want to thank you so much for bringing this story into the world. Katara and Zuko's relationship feels natural and genuine. I was ensnared by their feelings and predicaments, waiting with bated breath to see what would happen next. My enjoyment goes beyond words. I am adding 'Stormbenders to my collection of favourite stories to be read and enjoyed again.

I sincerely hope that you write more of anything in the future because it would be a shame for your talent to be stifled by the trials of daily life.

A very sincere and enthusiastic thank you from a fellow author who wishes you the very best,
CynthiaER
tina4u chapter 18 . 3/24
I honestly LOVED this story. I had read your previous fic, Ozai's Vengeance, a couple years back after the series ended but I couldn't bring myself to read stormbenders right away. And I'm sad but at the same time VERY HAPPY I didn't. I'm sad because I see that the last time you made a fic was 2008...I'm guessing this means you haven't been on this site since maybe 2009. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want you to know how I feel about this and how happy this story made me. ATLA consumed me during my awkward middle school years and I looked forward to watching it every week. When it ended I was hopeful that such a series would get a sequel but was sad to find out that they wouldn't be making one. ( I don't count legend of Korra as a sequel. Its more of a companion). Reading this now during my college years just brings me back and reminded me why I loved this series so very much. The characters are rich, especially Zuko, and the plot was amazing. And you did I very good job at manipulating this story so it still has the essence of what Brian and Mike have created, but at the same time shaped it to go beyond that (and have Katara and Zuko together like they should have been). I love the idea of stormbending bringing two nations and two different elements together which was the the avatar universe needed. I'm glad we see more of that in Legend of Korra. Another thing I liked was Aangs character. He seemed to have a bigger character development here that he did on the show and it was really nice to see him mature not only physically ( as he did in the show) but also personality wise. Zuko was a bit out of character but I think I only viewed that was because we didn't have enough time with him on the show. I think if we really got to know him, he would be like this. Again this was a WONDERFUL read, I really didnt want to finish it but I had to cuz it was so good! Im so happy we have someone as talented as you in this fandom and this ship. THANK YOU!
awkotaco14 chapter 6 . 3/14
I really, really love Toph and Zuko's relationship. So much it almost makes me cry. It's 100% family, no awkward "12 year old pining after a 16 year old" scenario or anything like some other stories. She's the little sister he never really had, and he's kinda the older brother/father figure she never really had. IT'S PERFECT. This whole story is just perfect, and I'm only on the 6th chapter geez. You're a wonderful writer!
PinYin chapter 18 . 3/7
Love the ending of stormbenders :) Though I have to say that they all seem out of character for me especially Zuko. But still love your story. :D
NerdyGinger2307 chapter 18 . 2/15
I love LOVE LOVED this story and I'm so glad i finally got around to reading it! I wish you all the luck in your future writing and can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 6 . 2/11
I think I'm going to ship Zuko and Toph. They are so cute together. And that was so sweet when Zuko was telling her all that.
I think ily chapter 11 . 2/9
Look... I've been reading fanfics since five years ago. And this is my favorite.

I can't even articulate how well this has been written... I don't know if it's just me or if it's the beauty of your fingers against keyboard but holy hell I think I love you.

It's just... the dialogue is just... just UGH. And it's just that I think you're the most talented writer ever, EVER. And I pride myself in my writing.

Oh and also I don't cry for books. Ever. Ever. (Ok that one time where Fred died, but everyone's a HP fan at heart and we all cried during someone's death in that series.) But this made me cry, properly cry, like the ugly crying? The one where there are fat, blotchy tears and you're making all these horrific sounds? Yeah. That one.

And it's because you've captured everything in a subtle romance that I could ever hope to capture. You... you amazing thing, you.

And it doesn't matter that Zuko didn't end up with Katara in the series because I'll always have fanfics like yours to keep myself going.

So, yeah. Sorry for blabbering so much.

I don't know if you still read these reviews, but I want you to know that you've done magical things for this story.

So yeah... I think ily.
erisol chapter 18 . 2/2
damn your a good writer.
erisol chapter 17 . 2/2
This was my favorite.
avantlefin chapter 16 . 2/2
uh why does zuko keep holding katara's hand when they run? katara's shown that she's very capable of running on her own, especially in stressful situations...
erisol chapter 16 . 2/2
I was wondering if Ursa would appear.
erisol chapter 14 . 2/2