Reviews for Stormbenders
Emilygreen chapter 18 . 1/14
I read this story for the first time almost 11 years ago when I was a little kid. I’m in college now and I have always favored this zutara fic over all the others. This is the one I felt always had the characters IN CHARACTER and there was such a good rhythm to the writing and everything ! I love all your fics! You always wrote all the best zutara stories for my fave ship. Thank you for writing them all!
cait chapter 18 . 1/3
this was such a wonderful story to read, you absolutely brought these characters to life. from start to finish, the writing was so so beautiful and conveyed every emotion perfectly. you’re such a talented writer! thank you for bringing this fic to life 3
Ze chapter 18 . 11/22/2020
Thank you for this fic. It's truly a wonderful, fantastic piece of writing that sucked me in and didn't let go once.
Ze chapter 5 . 11/21/2020
reactions:

when katara bloodbent xiao zhi: YEAHHHHHHHH BOIIII
when zuko said he thought katara hated him: *inarticulate screeching*

this fic is wonderful.
Ze chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
I'm loving this so far! I bookmarked it a long time ago but never got around to reading it. I'm glad I found it again. Loving the humour especially.
OwlWolf22091 chapter 18 . 11/2/2020
Thank you so much for this story. I really love it, and I just generally like the idea. Thank you. ️️️
Dexaf chapter 18 . 10/13/2020
i like this story with complex and troublesome things but it's what make the story even greater. i do hope in the end that they were not going to divorce (well you can make Katara's waiting for the right age and get back to the fire nation as fire lady) but the story is yours and i thank you for it. good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2020
I'm gonna stay up all night read this. Current time is 3:11 am.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2020
Zuko is best dad :0
Thea chapter 18 . 9/6/2020
I can not express my love for this story into words. Everything is just perfect. The wording, the plot, th p. I am both satisfied with the story but upset that I finished it. I just opened up to the world of fan fics and this is a great place to start. I would like to thank you for putting time into something that pretty much completed my summer.
Thea chapter 17 . 9/6/2020
omg I cant believe I already finished this. This whole fan fic is literally the reason why I live. I'm so glad I found it.
AegisOfRime chapter 18 . 9/6/2020
Very well written. You wrote SO MANY of the characters in alignment with their actual personalities that I could audibly hear them saying the things you wrote. I’ve never had a FF author do that before, and it was amazing. I liked the innocence of the relationship, as it’s appropriate for people of their age. I like to think they never end up divorced, and that their final secret mission is an excuse to stay together permanently, but either way the story was a complete joy to read. Thanks for writing this!
Not another me chapter 18 . 9/3/2020
Great story. It's a must read. Read it carefully because the author thought carefully about it. there's more than what the eye can see and absolutely pay attention, the author loves foreshadowings.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2020
okay but are they really getting divorced? is this a happy ending?
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 18 . 8/7/2020
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it.
2,989 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »