Reviews for Stormbenders
woe-is-me0 chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
:).
Guest chapter 18 . 3/7/2021
Holy fucking shit that was fucking amazing I just binged that within a few hours you did these characters justicenholy shit I love this so much.i swear this is my new comfort fix. Imma go read ur other fics now
NinjaRoja chapter 10 . 2/16/2021
this chapter is so romantic, I love their interactions
NinjaRoja chapter 5 . 2/14/2021
Wow! The emotion in that argument nearly brought me to tears.
NinjaRoja chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
What a phenomenal fight scene! I love that Zuko calls Iroh his father. And this was such a good place to end the chapter-I'm excited.
Emilygreen chapter 18 . 1/14/2021
I read this story for the first time almost 11 years ago when I was a little kid. I’m in college now and I have always favored this zutara fic over all the others. This is the one I felt always had the characters IN CHARACTER and there was such a good rhythm to the writing and everything ! I love all your fics! You always wrote all the best zutara stories for my fave ship. Thank you for writing them all!
cait chapter 18 . 1/3/2021
this was such a wonderful story to read, you absolutely brought these characters to life. from start to finish, the writing was so so beautiful and conveyed every emotion perfectly. you’re such a talented writer! thank you for bringing this fic to life 3
Ze chapter 18 . 11/22/2020
Thank you for this fic. It's truly a wonderful, fantastic piece of writing that sucked me in and didn't let go once.
Ze chapter 5 . 11/21/2020
reactions:

when katara bloodbent xiao zhi: YEAHHHHHHHH BOIIII
when zuko said he thought katara hated him: *inarticulate screeching*

this fic is wonderful.
Ze chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
I'm loving this so far! I bookmarked it a long time ago but never got around to reading it. I'm glad I found it again. Loving the humour especially.
OwlWolf22091 chapter 18 . 11/2/2020
Thank you so much for this story. I really love it, and I just generally like the idea. Thank you. ️️️
Dexaf chapter 18 . 10/13/2020
i like this story with complex and troublesome things but it's what make the story even greater. i do hope in the end that they were not going to divorce (well you can make Katara's waiting for the right age and get back to the fire nation as fire lady) but the story is yours and i thank you for it. good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2020
I'm gonna stay up all night read this. Current time is 3:11 am.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2020
Zuko is best dad :0
Thea chapter 18 . 9/6/2020
I can not express my love for this story into words. Everything is just perfect. The wording, the plot, th p. I am both satisfied with the story but upset that I finished it. I just opened up to the world of fan fics and this is a great place to start. I would like to thank you for putting time into something that pretty much completed my summer.
3,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »