Reviews for Stormbenders
AegisOfRime chapter 18 . 9/6/2020
Very well written. You wrote SO MANY of the characters in alignment with their actual personalities that I could audibly hear them saying the things you wrote. I’ve never had a FF author do that before, and it was amazing. I liked the innocence of the relationship, as it’s appropriate for people of their age. I like to think they never end up divorced, and that their final secret mission is an excuse to stay together permanently, but either way the story was a complete joy to read. Thanks for writing this!
Not another me chapter 18 . 9/3/2020
Great story. It's a must read. Read it carefully because the author thought carefully about it. there's more than what the eye can see and absolutely pay attention, the author loves foreshadowings.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2020
okay but are they really getting divorced? is this a happy ending?
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 18 . 8/7/2020
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2020
Oh boooo. Not a kiss? or a hug? or Anything? What is this Pride and Prejudice?

And the last scene is them discussing finding their divorce papers. I can't really find that romantic.

Guess this isn't a happy ending.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/31/2020
I loved this story so much, it's definitely one of the best Zutara fics I've ever read! I just wish we got to see Aang's feelings about Katara and Zuko being together in the end because I think he'd be pretty upset. But nevertheless it was an amazingly well-written story!
cloudibabii chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
just finishedabsolutely loved it. everything was perfect, though i do wish we got to see what aang thought of their relationship... there wasn’t a single sign of him being mad of their relationship, which i found pretty ooc as aang is clearly in love with katara. i would feel like he would try getting with her after all this was over, especially if he stayed in the southern water tribe with her. did aang find out that katara and zuko had truly fallen in love with each other? i feel like he would’ve definitely been mad at zuko, since he’d loved her for so long. other than that, i enjoyed this story and didn’t want it to end!
izzy chapter 9 . 7/18/2020
brooooo. I fucking love this chapter and theier constant bikering. I was also goingo tmake a comment earlier about toph and zuko actually treating her like a kid which was usper cute
captainLsf chapter 18 . 7/17/2020
I absolutely loved this story! Wow, just wow! Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2020
Love that you did so much research and stuff for characters and little things like the kallu
Marvelqueen13 chapter 18 . 7/9/2020
This is absolutely incredible. I'm just shocked. Like... WOW. This is the most beautiful piece of writing I’ve ever laid my eyes upon. This was written SO well. I only want to point out two things:
1. Firebenders CANNOT lavabend. Earthbenders do.
2. So... are Katara and Zuko staying married? Because the last couple sentences made it kind of unclear to me, and it was a little confusing.
Besides these, I have not a single negative comment. I'm definitely going to read more of your stories.
missingn0te chapter 15 . 7/8/2020
The kiss and the sequence after was unsparingly sweet, I adored every moment of it! The long wait to it was absolutely worth it and it felt so natural. Especially for Katara who is young and inexperienced, you captured that extremely well!
Marvelqueen13 chapter 6 . 7/8/2020
CHAPTER SIX REALLY HAS ME CRYING
sparklingwineandwater chapter 6 . 6/16/2020
The writing in this phenomenal but I REALLY didn't like how both Zuko and Sokka implied that Katara's swimming dress/sarashi was somehow the reason for Aang's feelings. I guess it was supposed to funny or something but it yet again confined to the toxic idea that it is a women's fault for wearing her choice of clothes that is the reason for men's infatuation. I really wish Katara had countered those dialogues. Why wouldn't she wear clothes that are most comfortable for her to waterbend? And I know that Sokka later mentions that Aang had feelings for her from the beginning but those dialogues on what she wears shouldn't have been there in the first place. Or you know, they must have been countered.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/14/2020
I have to admit, I cried like a baby when Zuko said that he'll always find his way back to Aang - if there's one thing this fanfic absolutely excels at, it's at the characterization of Zuko's relationship with all of the gaang. I especially live how Zuko sees himself both as Aang's protector and the recipient of his acceptance, which is such a tragic way to look at how his banishment affected him...

The fight and stealth scenes were excellently written as well, you can really tell that there's been considerable thought and research gone into this.

And the zutara is quite beautiful too, how they find sanctuary, understanding, and freedom in each other. Beautiful.
3,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »