Reviews for Dream
King Cobbler chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Excellent as always Ice-Dono! I bow down to you and your impressive plot bunny wrangling skills! It's certainly an interesting piece: What would people do if Ichigo were to die? I believe you've found the answer all while keeping IC! AND as much as I enjoyed this little introspection, I'm not sure whether or not you should continue it . . . I mean it's those open ended drabbles that really keep fandom from getting stale BUT if you think you can make the following chapters as . . . provacative . . . I think you should go for it absolutley(sp?). That being said, I've got a touch of OCD and can't help but find a few flaws. (Don't freak out, there's not a lot, I just like to type!)

Paragraph 3: I find the word reject to be a tad redundant (I know total hippocrite)(If you didn't get the joke just brush it off as King being a nerd) I know that you're trying to refrence her powers, but just changing one to another word will totally boost the entire affect.

Paragraph 5: Once again me panicking over a word: Prey. Try changing a few of those to 'quarry' or 'mark'. It'll help the over-all flow of the story . . . the brain tends to get confused when it sees duplicate words.

Paragraph 10: Try changing a few of those Kurosaki's to different adjectives, like: misfit shinigami, orange-topped teen, stubborn human, etc., or any variations of those.

Those are the only flaws, as far as I can tell, keep up the great work, Ice!

-King
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Well, I really liked it. However, some of the reactions were a bit disappointing. I would hope that if Ichigo really was dying in the actual Anime or Manga, that these people would care a little bit more than they showed here.
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
out of hand i don't believe in character deaths.

ergo i think you should either do a really riddiculously folow up with our friend the Horse (stemming form te\he Heh stupid king comment lol) busting out somehow and reurrecting Ichigo.

or, with Ichigo ranodmly wandering around Inuzuri because i can see that. and it would be amusing.

~C