Reviews for I'll be gone tommorow
Daiki-chan chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
this is really interestingXD
i really enjoy, reading this ffXD
kiss
ElephantKhaleesi chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Gaaaaahhh! Thank Gawd! I was so tired of reading the crappiest most cringe-worthy SasukeXGaara stories. i was about to give up! But then I was blessed with a story that wasn't making me cry tears of blood! Thank you, this was really good! I am sooo totally favoriting this.(Is favoriting a word?)
Naachan'sredhead chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
that was just mean. love it though. but mean.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I LOVE IT
Riri2020 chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
I Love this story :D
KaikoYoratori chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
*snifel* so sad...
Dark Mess chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
GAH I HAVE TO COME UP WITH THE ENDING? OH MAN... THAT BITES THE BIG ONE... *weeps uncontrollably*

Sasuke: *walks over and gives me a hug* It's ok Dark Mess you know I keep my word when given fully.

Me: Yeah but still I don't know how it happened.

Sasuke: Well why not ask Gaara?

Gaara: Yeah why not?

Me: You know why!

Sasuke: Oh Yeah that's right you love Gaara *kisses Garra*

Me: Grumbles

Gaara: *Breaks kiss from Sasuke* It's ok DM I know this really nice but ruff around the edges nin maybe I'll hook you up.

Me: So long as it isn't Kiba that guy pisses me off mumbles *for more then one reason

Gaara & Sasuke: *evil smile before walking off*

Me: Hey you can't leave me here! *sigh* well good story not big on the ending but hey I think the guys said it just right... hee-hee _
Dark Mess chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
WHAT! OHMYGOG YOU DIDN'T... OH YOU DID DIDN'T YOU? OH GOD...
Dark Mess chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
omg so loving so careing... *sigh*... when will he be back I wonder... good job _
SlowMovingTime chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! So awesome. One of the best romances I've read! Great job!
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
That was really good! XD Sasuke better keep his promise! :D
xdarkbeforedawn chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
the ending was cute )

but one of the main things, it was REALLY OOC and the wording in some parts were kinda... awkward.

ja ne

~Angel
ThePenaltyBox chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Ha, I was right. Sasuke IS one of those guys that "hit and run" XD

very well done, you could use some better word choice, but hey this is smut no one cares

3.5 /5
Lord Rekhyt chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow, that was good. Sad at the end...
Daddy's little Hippy chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry? I think... Either way, it's a great song and I enjoyed the adjustments made to fit the story.

My only suggestion is a beta, not for spelling or grammar, because I find those to be so common in fanfiction that I can ignore them entirely while reading. I recommend a beta for your repetitive word use. Just a friend with a thesaurus would do the trick.