Reviews for Dangerous Business
Ed 18 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Kanda/Yuu-chan appears 2 be an hawt lady in this story . what happens if you write a scene Lavi and Yuu are having "IT"?XD
MattHatterGoneMad chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I Really love what you have done with this fanfiction and the pairing. I think i say this for everyone who reads this fanfic, thank you so much for making this its awsoeme! By the way my name is Ellen-chan if you have spare time or are bored please check out my account and read my fanfictions, and review if you like them.

Thanksies

-Ellen-chan
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Wow, ok so they're at her place now. You should make it France, after all,isn't the series in some European country? Anyhow, try rading the manga agin, you might come up with something :P
Ai Minamoto chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Yay! An update! I think Allen would get lost if he went to Kanda's mansion.(laugh) I don't really have any suggestions, maybe a room similar to the room in the Black order? update soon!
SilentKiller1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
hot tub in it?
Ai Minamoto chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I like the story! I think Kanda is going to regret letting Lavi stay at her mansion.(evil laugh) I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shiroikuu chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I don't understand what 'black order underover' is about but I like this story:D Too bad lavi can't live with someone else, but lavi staying at kanda mansion is going to be the worse days of kanda life or maybe not.n_n
KiyaMadarame chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Nice!

A bit too many repetitions of names, though... I don't know

But I want the next chapter!

Update soon and get better~
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
but then again, Lavi's always been a perv :P

Not bad, is Black Order UIndercover complete? If not, please continue it, youe've pecked at my curiosity :P
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
RUN KANDA!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
hahah omg! live this part

“Allen’s getting his ass kicked by Cross, Komui’s going to kill me if I even ask, Krory and Miranda are in depressions and I don’t want to be killed in an accident or something.”

hahahahaahaah OMG hurry update!
Tokiya chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I love the way you describe Kanda!

She's so cute in her own way, and Lavi's

quite a pervert.

Plz update soon (-)
Karush chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
LOL sounds funny!

Yuu/Rabi(Lavi) is the best! and FemaleKanda is soo Cute!

Update soon!