Reviews for Fireslave
Rightnosarcasm chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
God it's good. I can never write something so beautiful like this. Ever. I wish I'd found this sooner. Write more, ok?
rhypuppy chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love the story, you put a lot of detail and emotion. Please make more one-shots like this. :)
AnimePrincess47 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
awww so cute and sad but good
KierstenIsMyName chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Woah morbid, but so sweet in the end. Very descriptive and one of th few SasuNaru fics that are good on this site D! 9.5/10 on my story scale 8/10 on my Yaoi scale ) I love the morbidity of this. Really great !
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very very good. Well written and hot!
Shinobi Mi-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Whoa. THat was like.. yeah... amazing. And I listened to "Poison" like you said to! Yays aren't you happy. But this fic is like really deep and emotional. Love it!
murdoke chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Oh. My God. That was amazing. It was really dark and twisted and angsty, but really sexy and just wow. You describe things really well and make it seem so real (even if that isn't always a good thing.)
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
onw words: intoxicating. . . it was beautiful but at the same time it was horrible, lol!

~mi
kkbug33 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
good good story your words are very flowie and thats what makes any story good the word flow buy you also have a good plot and every thing to make a GRATE story so i hope your still writing good storys!

luv

kkbug
lifeasemily chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Love it! ;3
Akane MOon chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That's so cute! Nice ending!
Nayeli chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
while i read this i felt utterly miserable but i really liked it, you did a great job writing it and i couldn't help but like every bit of it, good work!:)
Fer3333 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
WOOWW WELL DONE
itachi32 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
O_O wow o.O that was... REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY good... i like... LOVE it *favs*
Alley-Oop chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This story wasn't too bad. I don't like the idea of Sasuke torturing Naruto. I have a feeling that he is capable of doing that, but I don't like to imagine him actually following through with it. It kind of tugs at my heart a bit. But you gave us readers multiple warning, so I'm not complaining.

However, the emotions and thoughts and feelings in this were expressed very nicely. They were real to me, as a reader, and complex. It was very nicely done. (Emotions and things like them are sometimes really hard to capture, but you make it seem easy.)

I'm glad I read this. Awesome story.