Reviews for Vulnerable
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Oh nice ending! I like the way it surprised me by telling me about Booth! The piece also sounds beautiful! Excellent!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Fantastic!
A chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Lovely story. I quite like the dialog between Brennan and Angela. YAY!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Aw, such a sweet ending! I really enjoyed this one, and love that you're using the concept of Angela capturing the emotions of her friends in her paintings! :D
artsycherry chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
that was So perfect! :)

*~cherry~*
bones.house.love chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I loved, and continue to love, The Red Strokes. So, when I saw that this was a companion piece, I was ecstatic. Although I didn't think this one was as powerful as The Red Strokes, it was still very good. And of course, it had B&B. That, in itself, makes it fantabulous. :)

-Amy
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
great shot. glad she gave booth a chance too. sweet ending. look forward to more
danireed chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
this was a great chapter and went with the one you did before.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
You gave it a happy end yay!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was really great! We don't see Brennan vulnerable too often, unless it concerns her family that is. Great story!
SSJL chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Mel! You did it! You stayed FLUFFY! I'm so very proud *tear*. Loved it. Ange is so wise, and you captured it well. Love Bren's moment of emotional vulnerability and how it led her to the right decision. Thank God. Thanks for this:)
yorkiegirl159 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
oh! wow. that was amazing. the way you put the piece together was great, and the writing was fantastic. loved the ending, and the comments about 'making the right choice.' perfect.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was great. Good luck with the challenge! :)
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This was very sweet, and I loved how Brennan turned out to be Vulnerability, that was really great! And the fact that she was vulnerable while thinking of Booth was even greater! Love it!
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aww, I liked the bit at the end, especially. Wonderful job.