Reviews for We Sort Too Soon
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
Interisting storg
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
I like this. This is a very interesting idea, and a very different Snape, but I like it a lot. You should write a continuation of this, I think it would be interesting to see how things changed.
zekses chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
meh
ctc chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
like!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I suppose we do.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
How very clever! Notice that even Snape choosing Gryffindor, and one presumes, not becoming a Death Eater, that Lily still dumped him anyway. Nice girl, that.

Anyway, hope Dudley got turned back from a pony to human, though, but it was fun seeing what happened to the Dursleys anyway.

And glad that Harry was taken away for good from that household.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Nice idea that Snape was in Gryffindor - and Harry's godfather as well.

Cute. I like the ending.

~V.
watin77 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
wow, that was an interesting and wonderful read! you got severus and harry down really well. is there any chance you'll expand on this, cause this has so much potential and i would definitely love to read more!
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
very nice
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I very much agree with that, they do sort too soon, maybe a resort after third year?

Excellent
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this one! Great job!

I'd love to see the back story for this one, sounds like a few things may have changed. Snape chose Gryffindor? I would guess because of Lily, but I want to know how he became Harry's godfather instead of Sirius. So many questions, I can't really sort them out right now!

~Leika
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Lovely one shot. Love the idea of Sev being Harry's Godfather.
maggie2mw chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Ha, very interesting way of taking the event. I like it
secretaryofsillywalks chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I like this story. It was a clever take on that line.
Twonky chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Fantastic!

I'd love to see this continued!