Reviews for Dreams
Writerwithasword chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Through reading the actual RP where you write Ksan, she's rapidly becoming one of my favorite female Star Wars characters, up there with Tebana Sor, Mara Jade Skywalker, and Leia Organa Solo. So, while it's needless to say, I'm saying it anyway: I'm thrilled that you have a fanfic of her on here. I would love to see you write one of her dreams while it's happening. I would love to see you write the emotions that plague the dreams, because when you write, you write well; very well, in fact, and better than most authors I have read.

I really like the idea of ghosts visiting her in her dreams, asking her those haunting questions. It was a strategy I once used for one of my characters, but not nearly done so well.

Excellent work!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
A great story. Very good.
Mandy chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
It's tough being successful isn't it... But sometimes all we can do is keep walking, it's hard but it has to be done. Loved the fic my dear friend, nice work as always, and a nice contrast to being out the title of the story.
yseult chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Very nicely done, Dear. I remember reading bits of this a while ago when we had a direct interaction between Tee and Kas. Being your writing buddy *grin* I love how it ties in with the next stage of the story when she that armour will be lowered for her ;-)