Reviews for Angel Song
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Oh ? That was good. You have too much good story. That are not finished. :'(
GavinDuskDancer chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
PLZZZZZ CONTINUE! :O :P

Story is good by the way, plz continue! :)
shadowXwurmpleX3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This is a very good story. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty pleasszze udate. If you do, I'll be your best friend. :P
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
OMG, UPDATE SOON! This story has me hook, line and sinker! XoX It's amazing! Please update soon! everything about the story is enticing! The characters are all kept in...character, and I want to see Lloyd and the others safe! Presea is so cool, and is that blue jewel, Regal! :O

Update soon please!
apollo-gize chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
This is a great crossover with a pretty good plot so far!

I love the interactions of the characters, and the story flows well.

"I'm old and my joints ache." That bit made me laugh the most.

Please keep it up! I can't wait to read more!
pokemon-35055 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
this fic is good please update
Cafe-Publications chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
I love this story! Please update. Also exspheres and cruxis crystals are red, but Lloyd's is blue and Mithos' is green.
WildfireDreams chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Zelos has a green cruxius crystal and a red exsphere, and I believe Kratos has a blue cruxius crystal. Presea's exsphere is not a complete cruxius crystal because she got a keycrest before it could consume her fully.
Hikaru Irving chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
This is really interesting! I loved the beginning where the group was teasing Luke about Colette-then she shows up-which doesn't really help his situation. Oh, my. The parts about the Symphonians being trapped in their Exspheres are interesting, too.

Mithos and Van teaming up was expected, but a really cool idea nonetheless. I also like how not only Mithos, but the Desian Grand Cardinals have begun sowing their evil seeds on Auldrant. Human ranches, oh my! But that must mean that thousands, if not millions, of Exspheres also made the planet jumping.

I'm wondering how Malkuth, Daath, and Kimlasca will react to the Desians making ranches. If this is when Van is dropping the Outer Lands, though, that might conflict with the Desians because they want their Exspheres awakened.

Anyway, this is really good regardless and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Apprentice Writer chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Please, please write more!
CaptainKa chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
AWESOME! Please review soon.
prosser783 chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
this story is getting really good. i wonder who's exsphere that is...? anyway, please update soon. i wanna know what will happen next.
kemix chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
nice so far. can't wait to see the next chapter.
Mouikairo chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Nice, it took me to look at it. Usually, crossover are prefect becuz it will make the story even more cooler! XD I hope that Luke is able to help Colette. Then again, I hope Lloyd comes soon...