Reviews for Gentleman
averysubtlegift chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Something tells me that Bella might like it if Edward were a bit more of a "ruffian" - this was just like a delectable little treat. Fun to read, liked the way each paragraph lead to the next with his thoughts - like where the concept of wetness led -that was quite a clever way to write it. Great little story!
YinDragonVampire chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
you should continue this

it has a lot of potential
jazbabe621 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
i loved it! it sounded just like Edward. definitely not to vulgar but sweet. and of course im sure he was having some of these thoughts in the book, we just didnt hear them. great job! ]
Edward Lives chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was WONDERFUL! Of course he'd be thinking those things about his one and only. It's only 'human'. :) Loved it!
LeighK81 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I didn't think Edward was OOC at all in this. Sure we don't hear him say those things, but it doesn't mean they never entered his mind. Wonderful job.
glaslight chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh, I just love your stories! They are so real to the characters and take them one step further! It's nice to hear the battle going on in Edwards head that he hints to so many times in Stephenie Meyer's books! Well done! You write so well!
breazoocullen chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Poor Edward LOL. What a dilemma he's in! I really loved this because I do wonder what he thinks about at night while Bella is sleeping! :] Funny, and Edward is so adorable... wanting to kill all those boys LOL. Awesome job writing this!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7