Reviews for Ice to Water
RandomReader13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
au contrar (is that how you spell it?) love Ranma and Nabiki together. Never been very fond of Akane; I mean she doesn't grow as a character throughout the entire series. Nabiki on the other hand has potential for lots of character growth in fan fiction, some really good stories have this pairing. So I offer my complements and my support. Good luck and good writing.
shugokage chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Great job on this story and I like the story Nabiki told her daughter!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
::chuckles:: Cute one. Honest.
Fredryck chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow, that was cool, and it makes sense! Good job. ;)
an author chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
more please. this is a good opening and i would like to see more of it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Well written and the format is good. I'd read the rest if you wrote it.
Gryphon Aerie chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
While great as the beginning of a story, it is also wonderful for a standalone fic. Good work.
Lord Iron-Balls chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Ooh! Nice! You will continue! I like Nabiki/Ranma - nothing wrong with it at all, and it makes for some great stories. I hope the rest is as good as this - please continue as soon as possible.
Steve-0 chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
RAnma and Nabki isn't such a crazy idea they were once engaged to each other
lija chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
The couple was very easy to figure out, pairing didn't suprised me at all.
CSMars chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
to tell the truth, what you had in AN is what I asked... well... maybe not the first one, more like the third one _ Anyway, the story's pretty cool, but I'm a strict Ranma/Akane and Nabiki/Kuno fan (don't say i'm close-minded because of that cos I like other weird couples in other series, just not in Ranma 1/2). Anyhoo, keep on writing and if I have time, I'll probably read your future fics.
Getzeye Dragon chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
MORE hahaha my fav couple besides R and K but...still MORE
JdeGraff chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
I like this. I'm a fan of non-Akane match ups and this is a really sweet story. Hope to see more soon. Ja ne.
Janissa chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Hello This is a very nice short romantic story. Good job.

Janissa
Puck Silverbreeze chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Oh a how Ranma wins Nabiki and visa versa story?

Coolness