Reviews for Hollow Thunder, Vital Lightning
jasmijnnnn chapter 11 . 8/23
This fanfic is so good, why did you stop writing it? I would love to know what the holiday will be like, I have so many unanswered questions. I hope you will update this story, even though it's been 2 years.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 11 . 8/22
I love it!
Chamsin chapter 10 . 8/11
great work! and yes, blutjäger sounds much better. with Reiniger my first thoughtd were on cleaning utensils as they are often termed reiniger. not very frightening. p.s.: should you ever require a german translation i'd be glad to helpp.p.s: blutjäger is already both singular and plural. just so you know.
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 11 . 7/5
toms in trouble now XD
HarryPotterBlack7 chapter 11 . 6/28
Please PLEASE update! Been waiting for two years, this story is such a classic and has all the characteristics of succes. Hope you're OK. Hope you'll update.
Lily-Ann chapter 11 . 6/24
I really wish to see Hadrian confront Tom about this consort-thing
Black Hearted Wolf chapter 11 . 5/31
Please update:(
Fantasy Writer III chapter 11 . 4/16
Please, please, please update this soon! This is really good writing, and I know many people are waiting for it to be updated! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Paty S chapter 9 . 4/8
Finally I hope they start being so stubborn with each other
They like each other and I hope Hadrian as a good influence on tom next steps and make him better.
Great job
Paty S chapter 8 . 4/8
My good hogwarts students are worse than a bunch of gossip old ladies.
Hadrian is surrounded by obsessive people lol, alphard is his cousin but still has feeling for him.
Tom and Hadrian interactions are breathtaking and they seem to have amazing chemistry.
Paty S chapter 6 . 4/8
I just love love this fic, the way you made harry relationship with tom while maintaining his suspicion is great. They really seem to complement each other but Cassius and Alphard seem to be interested in Hadrian and a obsessive one at that.
Good luck and we would love if you come back!
Paty S chapter 5 . 4/8
Amazing series and is a shame is incomplete I quite like Harry/Hadrian personality and his relationship with Tom riddle and the other houses. Great job
Aveire chapter 11 . 4/8
This is the best fanfic I've read in a while, goodness. I hope everything's going well for you, it's been a long time since the last update .
Very good story! Keep updating!
Pyrane chapter 6 . 2/26
Hum, the exact translation of "A tout à l'heure" is much more precise, as it means "See you later".
As in, "later this day".
A bit confusing, because of that. Even if it is a small detail ;D

***Pyrane***