Reviews for Hollow Thunder, Vital Lightning
Faery66 chapter 11 . 1/20
Hope to read more soon.

D
cztelnik chapter 11 . 1/18
Oh that is funny! Hadrian hearing that is just the impetus needed to help him stay away from Tom carnally and the best part is, Tom won't know so he'll likely suspect accepting the invitation for visit as the reason Hadrian is so upset.

Misunderstandings and being able to watch them happen to other people form the basis for much of the humor in satire.
cztelnik chapter 10 . 1/18
Ta, that was fabulous. Hugs and hot chocolate for Alphard, heartache is best dealt with alone tho so glad he didn't go all LeStrange on Hadrian.

Noah, wonder what it is about him that Tom wants to protect - seems very unusual and odd. Perhaps his older brother did Tom a great service and this is his debt repayment?
cztelnik chapter 9 . 1/18
This is really going to mess up Tom's, err, Lord Voldemort's plans for domination. Grindwald will be focused on them for sure and Dumbledore will be confused. It seems all the darker families will be annoyed with their sons and Tom too but that doesn't quite make sense seeing as how Grindwald's men were killing dark heir students too. Bit stupid to rest too much pride on your family name and purebloodlines if you're ok with someone killing your heirs and there's none to carry forward.
cztelnik chapter 8 . 1/18
Excellent! I hope this means Alphard has decided to move on and not pin all his hopes on Hadrian. Curious what Noah represents that has Tom all bothered? Bit of a mystery building there.

The action begins on the streets of Hogwarts, Hadrian is going to drag Tom into it and no doubt they are either here to recruit or simply cause fear and mayhem but they'll know of Tom and Hadrian after today's skirmishes.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 1/18
The duels are fun to watch. Tom and Hadrian are intense and their clashes always entertain. Although not so much for those around them. Poor Alphard, he's very bold and independent for a Slytherin vassal to Lord Voldemort but I hope he's able to manage his disappointment better than Cassius. I seem to recall a Cassius in canon that was a mystic or even seer but not sure about this character.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 1/18
So no matter the time frame, Harry is Lilly and James's kid and Harrison is what would have been his uncle. Assuming Hadrian is correct about his progenitors. Regulus must have escaped the Dark Lord Grindwald saving baby Harry?
cztelnik chapter 5 . 1/18
I like the detail about the Shadow Lords. Seems like there is something hereditary about them as Tom noticed. Speaking of Tom, it would be kind of funny if Tom was too busy to meet up then ran into Hadrian down in the Chamber of Secrets.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 11 . 1/14
Oh how i wish you had updated this story even if just one more chapter. I'm just dying to know how Tom and Hadrian will fare in the Christmas Holidays. I just love this Fanfic" It's the best Tom/Harry Fanfic i have ever read! And believe me that's saying something i've read hundreds of Tom/Harry Fanfic and there some that are really good but this is by far the best! Great Job!
Nikki graywood chapter 7 . 1/2
be,b
Makky2020 chapter 11 . 12/2/2016
I'm addicted to this story! I dont usually post reviews but I just had to thank you for it, I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
When they were talking about seeking and size you should Harold should have been like I'm sorry I didn't realize size was such an important topic to you.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
Can I still pray for more?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
James and Lily were in the 70's. Sirius Black is not born yet. This would be Harry's grandparents in this time. Abraxas is the father of Lucius, who is older then James and Lily.
kyrilu chapter 7 . 8/25/2016