Reviews for Hollow Thunder, Vital Lightning
GoFlying chapter 1 . 9/1
Are you ok, you have not updated in a long time, even though this story is awesome. Hope you are well
Please update. I love the story and look forward to more Tom-Harry interactions.
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 8/18
Update sn lookin forword to wen tom learns tht harry world jumped cuz he miss lv nd the challenge nd got tom instead love to see mre of harrys origonal world how there copin without him
Zoey24 chapter 7 . 8/14
I really think you've done such a great job created this universe and portraying your original characters. You have such a unique plotline I really have no idea where you're going to go with this story but I'm very excited for it . I really do enjoy the way you write of Tom and Hadrian. I really can't wait to read more your chapters once I have the time.
twinnovation chapter 11 . 8/5
I love this so much, this is very interesting! Hope you update soon!
R.I.P.
athenaskid125 chapter 1 . 8/1
Why would you abandon this glorious fic?! Please update I need more!
NLAP chapter 11 . 7/7
Hi! I'm loving this story so much. Thank you for sharing this. I was wondering if you were planning to continue it.
malita23 chapter 11 . 6/17
Please update
Tamha chapter 11 . 6/11
Oh, man, I'm so sad now that there was never any more written for this!
Tamha chapter 4 . 6/10
As a note on Theodore Nott's father, he is usually depicted as being a peer to the grandparents of Theodore's peers (though occasionally I've seen another generation inserted between the first Nott Knight and Theo), though it wouldn't be unlikely for him to be a younger disciple now, perhaps an admiring younger year that doesn't get noticed at this point by Harry.
CuriouslyBlack chapter 11 . 5/3
Amazing story, cant wait for the next update :)
Thanks for writing!
haha consort lol :) great story, sad this is the end
yassss badass harry go go go

sorry not sleeping to read this but this is great :D
Anon chapter 11 . 4/15
I wonder how Hadrian would deal with the rumours calling him a consort lol
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »