Reviews for Hollow Thunder, Vital Lightning
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 11 . 9/24
Can I still pray for more?
James and Lily were in the 70's. Sirius Black is not born yet. This would be Harry's grandparents in this time. Abraxas is the father of Lucius, who is older then James and Lily.
kyrilu chapter 7 . 8/25
Few Saw Saw
The plot is great. The writing is very good. I do hope that it gets more chapters even though it has been 3 years since last updated.
Would have read this if that part with Draco wasn't in there
好き!好き!好き!
This is so good!
locurarizada chapter 11 . 6/25
Why would you stop updating so a wonderful story? I demand you to start updating again! PLEASEEEEEE.
Tom and Hadrian's relationship is very refreshing, so PLEASE, update again.

Yours,
Euri.
the real narnia chapter 11 . 6/18
Ohmygod! This story is absolutely amazing! I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but please please please please please update soon! I can't wait for Harry to confront Tom and for Tom to meet his parents and aetfhdhfhfhfkfudiiskfkfolgvllbblljlhlh. It's going to be awesome! Also Harry might want to have a talk with his parents about the whole (other Blacks seem to be falling in love with me) thing. First Walburga then Alphard, who's next, Orion? Well he does seem to adore him... Eh nevermind. This is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter arghfhfhfhdhfjfjfjfjcf. Happy writing! :)
G.Potter93 chapter 11 . 6/11
But they new chapter never came?
Sadness! I loved this story. So well written. I hope it gets a resurrection.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 5 . 6/3
Ugh, this was a disgusting chapter.
Gothazon chapter 11 . 5/14
AHAHAHAHAHA I LAV THIS SO MUCH OH OH OH I SOOO WANNA SEE WHAT HADRIAN DOES IN RETALLIATION HAHAHA
Loes-chan chapter 11 . 5/11
um, I'm sure someone already must have pointed this out, but in your authors not you are talking about 'no more year long waits' and well...
Are you going to finish this story? I would like to know if you have abandoned it or not..
I dont mean to be rude or anything, I liked this story a lot and am curious to what would happen next..
Loes-chan chapter 10 . 5/11
blood with the 'oo' as in 'hoot' and jäger is pronounced as: j (as y in you) ay (like gay XD) and ger (as the 'er' in sender)
dounia.m.rastani chapter 1 . 5/5
Awesome story! I really hope you will continue writing it! Pleeeeaaasssssseeee!
Asyfina chapter 11 . 4/22
more update please! i am in love with this story
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »