Reviews for Hollow Thunder, Vital Lightning
Has this been abandoned?
Is the author still alive?
Rainbow Prime chapter 9 . 1/30
Sepultura is also the name of an excellent heavy metal band from Brazil.
Rainbow Prime chapter 8 . 1/30
Quick question. Why doesn't Hadrian just tell Tom that he knows who and what Tom is (the aho being Lord Voldemort and the what being a four time murderer), and tell him that he's been a very naughty boy and for that he's going to die?
daphnie chapter 1 . 1/2
Apologies on the previous comment ..I was so frustrated when the story ended so abruptly. hope you are well and will get around finishing the story eventually
daphnie chapter 11 . 1/1
I keep telling myself never to read an unfinished fic.. but there I go AGAIN !
Lacey chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Gay doesn't mean anti-women shakakaal. I find it hard to believe that Harry would trivialize all women as soft and having a bad temperament because Tonks, McGonagall, and his mother's own sacrifice. Mos god this fic is good, but it's little things like this that I find quite frankly annoying.
Scarletpixiern chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
Wonderful story, I wish you would contine. It is beautifully written. Thanks for the journey so far.
Scarlett
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
Consort, lol... Hadrian is as much Lord Voldemort's consort as Tom is Lord Shadow's consort.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I want a jealous Tom since he's spending more time to a certain boy than Harry. And Harry is badass and want more badass side Harry. So when will you update? Been waiting for ages.
GoFlying chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Are you ok, you have not updated in a long time, even though this story is awesome. Hope you are well
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2017
Please update. I love the story and look forward to more Tom-Harry interactions.
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Update sn lookin forword to wen tom learns tht harry world jumped cuz he miss lv nd the challenge nd got tom instead love to see mre of harrys origonal world how there copin without him
Zoey24 chapter 7 . 8/14/2017
I really think you've done such a great job created this universe and portraying your original characters. You have such a unique plotline I really have no idea where you're going to go with this story but I'm very excited for it . I really do enjoy the way you write of Tom and Hadrian. I really can't wait to read more your chapters once I have the time.
twinnovation chapter 11 . 8/5/2017
I love this so much, this is very interesting! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2017