Reviews for Hollow Thunder, Vital Lightning
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/19
Harry with a plan god help
BreathingStar chapter 11 . 10/24
Wow, this is still amazing.
Starting with Rita Skeeter asking whether the rumours are true, 'that Potter has gone underground to train with a werewolf clan', this has been a brilliant read.
Thank you.
petites sorcieres chapter 11 . 10/20
I m very curious about the Potter. This is a great story and I enjoy greatly how you wrote Hadrian as well as his relationship witt others. I was plaisantly surprised that despite writing a new Harry you managed to keep some of his traits which makes him... Harry. Like his need for saving people, the fact that he is friendly from all houses, his empathy, that he feels guilty about others, or liking Dumbledore which will probably be an issue like his anger at " mudblood" word.

I scarcily read such well written fight /magical fights. I could see it unfold in front of my eyes.

Poor Alphard... I feel so sad for him.

And Tom consort issue is just going to make thibgs more complicated. As if the boys didn t have already 3000 other problems lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 9/19
Interesting beginning :)
In The Abyss chapter 11 . 9/10
Update please !
jasmijnnnn chapter 11 . 8/23
This fanfic is so good, why did you stop writing it? I would love to know what the holiday will be like, I have so many unanswered questions. I hope you will update this story, even though it's been 2 years.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 11 . 8/22
I love it!
LongPastMidnight chapter 10 . 8/11
great work! and yes, blutjäger sounds much better. with Reiniger my first thoughtd were on cleaning utensils as they are often termed reiniger. not very frightening. p.s.: should you ever require a german translation i'd be glad to helpp.p.s: blutjäger is already both singular and plural. just so you know.
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 11 . 7/5
toms in trouble now XD
HarryPotterBlack7 chapter 11 . 6/28
Please PLEASE update! Been waiting for two years, this story is such a classic and has all the characteristics of succes. Hope you're OK. Hope you'll update.
Lily-Ann chapter 11 . 6/24
I really wish to see Hadrian confront Tom about this consort-thing
Black Hearted Wolf chapter 11 . 5/31
Please update:(
Fantasy Writer III chapter 11 . 4/16
Please, please, please update this soon! This is really good writing, and I know many people are waiting for it to be updated! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Paty S chapter 9 . 4/8
Finally I hope they start being so stubborn with each other
They like each other and I hope Hadrian as a good influence on tom next steps and make him better.
Great job
Paty S chapter 8 . 4/8
My good hogwarts students are worse than a bunch of gossip old ladies.
Hadrian is surrounded by obsessive people lol, alphard is his cousin but still has feeling for him.
Tom and Hadrian interactions are breathtaking and they seem to have amazing chemistry.
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »