Reviews for Property of Omega
ChantelleKemp chapter 10 . 6/6
Please upload your next chapter it's really good
XMIDNIGHTDREAMSX chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
This fic is so amazing, I hope you update soon! It's wonderful and marvelous and it makes me sad, but it's really cute too.
Yaoi lover chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
Please make the next chapter I'm dieing to know whats going to happen!
Deanna chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Oh please make more chapters of "Property of Omega"! I really like this story and I'm just dyeing to find out what happens next! :D
MyMind2015 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I know it's been like two years since you updated. But would asking for an update be useless?
glittering wolf chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
You should really update this please.
glittering wolf chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Reading this makes me wonder what happened when Omega infected Doc... This fic is kinda disturbing but it's really good.
sockfoot chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
humor and angst don't go together. and it's pretty boring to read stuff that's taken straight from the actual series.

however, i've searched far and wide for hurt/comfort with caboose, and it seems like this is the closest i'll get. and although i realize the odds are slim, i'd love to see it continued.
SpryEmmi chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
please continue this :)
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
Are you going to update? Sorry, I was reading this and I didn't want it to end. So update please
Chishio Ame chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
I hope you make this as long as possible because this is the best RvB story I've seen.
Ann Incorporated not logged in chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
I wanted to review again, but it would not let me whilst logged in!

Thing is, I LOVED this in the beginning. And now... not so much. It's still interesting, but not like it used to be. I'm guessing you're trying to conform too much to the original series, but with something that was so angst, I really dont think it would fit into the original canon story. If you want to, I suggest that you make the story an AU.

I'm sorry if this offended you in any way, but that is my honest opinion. Good luck with the story, no matter what you do with it.

*AI :)
Daskia chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
Oh Caboose is being sneaky! I love that! Wonderful chapter! Loved it!
Ann Incorporated chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
WHAT? How are you going to end this so soon? Honestly, I wound't be surprised if you turned this into an AU story. It's SO good. I would be quite okay with there being either a long chapter 11 or a chapter 12. Hopefully, You will update as soon as possible.

*AI :)
ArchimedesTheBird chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
please write more :) :) :)

it's so good!