Reviews for Visionary
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 6 . 1/5
Oh, I love this story
Guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
I am amazed by the amount of logic there is to this story. This is one of the best stories of time traveling Harry that I've read. I love how things don't just go back to normal when Harry returns to the present and that your story continues on with a realistic approach to the obstacles that stand between Tom and Harry. Thanks so much for the flavour and spice you added to this plotline and I very much look forward to your next chapter. I'm curious as to where you're going with the Gellert and Albus paring too ;)
- A guest too lazy to make an account
Gurgaraneth chapter 18 . 12/4/2017
Plz update how u haven't abandoned the story one of my faves just re-read it really like to see it be completed hope one day I do Finnish it it be a shame if I don't
Tempt Me More chapter 18 . 11/29/2017
I simply love this story and can honestly say it is one of my most favorite Tom/Harry stories on this site... I just hate that it hasn't been updated in a very long time and has left off right when things seemed to have gotten a bit better for the couple. I hope it hasn't been abandoned and that would truly be a crime!
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 18 . 9/25/2017
I...I decided to revisit my favorited stories on FFN for old times sake. And now I remember why I have put you as my favorite author.

I am blown away for the second time. The reread was just as enjoyable. Absolutely beautiful. You somehow juggled a myriad of characters who actually exist, plausibly, in the world you have created. You have formulated a solid basis for the story that's not been thought of before and followed through extremely well-better than anything I can imagine. You have miraculously managed to think up of countless political bumps that most could not have procured. You created characters that are immensely likeable but not without their flaws. Extraordinary work.
RobinTheSlytherin chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
...can't believe you did that to Snape...I'm not okay.
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Plz update sn lovin the story is harry still a horcux nd id luv to see the other hogworts student who were on talkin terms with harry there reactions nd see luna interate with both harry nd tom nd ginny nd tom interate
FandomWho99 chapter 18 . 7/25/2017
This is amazing. This story has made me cry on more than one account. I am typically hyper-critical of Harry/Tom stories because of how much I love them, but this story, your story had given me a new appreciation of this type of story. Thank you for sharing it with us. My only request of this story is for it to continue. I have many fanfictions that are incomplete, yet I find myself wishing this one continues more than any other. Again thank you for the new world you have given me and please continue this I don't believe I could bare it if this story came to an end here.

~FandomWho...Drey
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 7/24/2017
What a great story! Although it is unfinished, I'm so glad that I got the chance to rest it.
Hana chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
its been like 4 years come back :'c
Amphilis chapter 18 . 4/21/2017
I hope the continued influx of imploring reviews will help you out of hiatus.
In addition I must admit that ch. 17 was heartfelt enough to make me cry.

Best of luck with crafting your Vision!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/15/2017
WHAT DO YOU MEAN INTELLIGENTHARRY NOT IN CANON HARRYS EADILY ONE OF THE SMARTEST CHARCTERS LETS SEE HE FIGURED OUT THE ENTIRE HALLOWS RIDDLE THAT VOLDEMORT WAS AFTER THEM THE STONE WAS IN THE SNITCH AND THAT HIS BLOOD WAS USED TO CONNECT THE TWO TOGETHER FIGURED OUT THR SPHYNX RIDDLE IN GOF ASWELL HE ALSO HAS ENOUGH EMOTIONAL INTELLGIENCE TO UNDERSTAND COMPLEX SOCIOPATHS LIKE VOLDEMORT AND EVEN DUMBLEDORE. GOT DECENT ENOUGH GRADES DESPITE BARELY WORKING HARD BECAME HEAD AUROR AND HEAD OF MAGICAL LAW ENFORMENT IN TEH FUTURE. THE HERO IS NEVER THE MOST INTELLGENT CHARCTER BUT THE MOST COMPLEX OF ALL CHARCTETS. NOT TO MENTION HES INTELGGIENT ENOUGH FIGURE OUT THAT TEH TOOM OF REQUIREMENT WAS WEAR THE DIADEM WAS HIDDEN . EMOTIONAL INTELLGENCE IN MATTERS LIKE LOVE AND DEATH WHICH NO CHARCTER BUT HIM UNDERSTANDS SO WELL. HE ORCHESTRATED THE ENTIRE GRINGOTTS THING ASWELL IM SORRY BUT IF TAHTS INTELLIGENT IDK WHAT IS.
bookworm737 chapter 18 . 3/1/2017
Interesting story, I hope you end up coming back to it!
astralien chapter 17 . 2/26/2017
I almost lost hope for Tom. Poor Harry had none to hug. Nice plot and characterization
cztelnik chapter 18 . 1/16/2017
What to say, there isn't anything but it is all too easy to blame other's for their failings and not acknowledge our own in a more meaningful than hypothetical way.

Looking forward to reading more someday.