Reviews for Visionary
Paty S chapter 1 . 6/8
What an interesting first chapter...
Who were the 4 people tom killed? I know is father is one and the girl from the bathroom but don't remember the others.
I like Harry but I don't know how he can be with friends with a guy who kill 4 people...but ok.
On to the next
scarlettmeadows chapter 18 . 6/6
I love this fic! Very well thought-out and interesting...a little vague on the political front and what tom and harry's actual plans for the wizarding world are, but very enjoyable to read _ I hope you update soon!
Wind-and-Wings chapter 18 . 5/24
I like the intertwining of the Bad Wolf Paradox; He is the force that made himself. Without him finding himself in the past to influence and bond with Riddle, and then with Harry's absence at the other end of the bond Riddle would not have gone insane and created the conditions for Harry's life to be shaped as it was by meddlers and bullies, shaping the person that would then go back. I like how it is consistent. To often authors use time travel as an opportunity to fix what they perceive as having gone wrong instead of realizing that by JKR's use of time travel you are already living in the world that has been affected by your actions, changed by your choice to go back and meddle.

It is a pity that it is apparently abandoned.
kat1316 chapter 5 . 4/19
noooo snape :(
christine.kagak chapter 18 . 4/9
Has to be my most favorite and inspirational fanfiction with Harry/Tom pairing and time travel! Not to mention how well the characters are used and portrayed. Love it!
VitamInTenebris chapter 17 . 3/19
Shit how do you do this? I cried at this chapter (again). I think this must be my second time re-reading this? I love this story so much... So of course I would absolutely love it if you picked it back up sometime; it's so beautiful :)
Lol090 chapter 18 . 3/14
very good, keep up the good work
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 10 . 3/9
This is the only Slash story I will ever find acceptable. It's also the only one I will ever actually like. A bonus is that it is not smutty, because if it was, I wouldn't have been able to deal with reading it as I don't enjoy reading explicit guy-guy sex. It just grosses me out To read about it.
hummingpetal chapter 18 . 2/26
This is stunningly superb - I sincerely hope to see it finished one day.
WitchVela chapter 18 . 2/20
i love these interludes with albus and gellert. it is a great way to contrast and a warning to what tom and harry could (have) become if they ever strayed from each other. well written. keep writing.
Amazing. Hope you continue this story one day.
KainVixenheim chapter 18 . 1/25
... holy shit
PLEASE tell me you are continuing this
hopefully soon
Inu Tashiro p chapter 18 . 1/1
Omg please continue this story it was awesome!
mabidiso chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
One of the absolute best of the best. Love this story to the moon and back.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
I love this! Will you still continue this? I know you have a job and very busy but this really is a waste if you dont finish this story:((