Reviews for Visionary
erikablair chapter 18 . 8/15
Interesting fic, glad Tom finally got his head of his arse. Hope there's going to be another update
LauraDragon chapter 17 . 7/31
Are you SURE you're still alive? Like... COMPLETELY sure? I noticed when the story was most recently updated and it doesn't seem alive to me... But fortunately, even if the story has ended, I can be satisfied with just reading the first through seventeenth chapters. In the probably doubtful case that yo udo update, I will be incredibly excited.
Anon chapter 18 . 6/19
Damn Gellert andAlbus have a lot of issues to sort out, and mostly if Albus can forgive himself, others, and change is way of thinking. Thank you so much! I am glad that this story continues with Tom and Harry, and that it didn't end the moment they were reunited and Harry restored Tom's half soul (considering the diary was destroyed). I love the political intrigue, and Harry doing his best being the spouse and partner while putting his foot down for Tom's recovery. The Elves unintentional overdosing was a pleasant surprise, and the reference to knights of Walpurgis lol. I love how Ginny, being some what the ex-lover, adapts right away and accepts Harry no matter what, so I can only hope Hermione comes around (her self-righteousness really shined through, and too bad Harry was too tired to muster enough patience lol). I laughed too when Harry thought people would think he was sleeping with Theo, and he even said somewhere Theo almost kind of reminds him of Tom. On top of it all, I love the speculations that Theo is either possessed by his grandfather or is his reincarnation. Tbh I miss the first Theodore and grrr at Voldemort for killing him. Also, the whole reciting the wedding vows and the cage of light brought on so many feels - thank you! At first I thought Antonin fell in love with Harry, but calling them one entity proved that he is faithful to the both of them! Yassss thank you haha I love all the characters and like the Nevill and Rodulpus interaction was mind boggling. Like Harry didn't have to intervene because they sort of worked it out themselves, and Neville pouring him a tumblr of whiskey!? Wow, like poor Rodulph, he killed his wife out of mercy, was tortured but still remains loyal, and when not busy turns to alcohol like Harry points out ... And Neville was the better man - he hates him, can't forgive him - but he doesn't kill him! WOAHHH Kk sorry I'm done I should sleep ahaha
Anon chapter 14 . 6/19
Time really mellowed Gellert Grindelward heehee I ship it, and I love how their relationship is described where gellert understands albus more than albums understands him
Anon chapter 8 . 6/19
Uhhhh Harry cut Tom up with a dagger? Wow ummmm kinky I guess?
Anon chapter 5 . 6/19
Dang it snape
Anon chapter 3 . 6/19
Ahhhhhhh I'm surprised there's so many chapters ahaha what did I get myself into oh wells I am a sucker for angsty slash thank you
Squishy4953 chapter 1 . 6/11
WHAT?
THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER?
OMG THIS IS TOO FAST FOR MY LIFE
IM GONNA DIE IF IT ALL GOES DOWNHILL NEXT CHAPTER
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 18 . 5/17
Please update soon!
dieuS2 chapter 18 . 5/2
I want to read more ... Such a perfect story of a ideal couple at my standard... It is a tragedy that next chapter had not been posted since 2013.
R. A Cross chapter 18 . 4/8
More please
Relevant chapter 18 . 3/31
I will admit to being glad that since writing Logical Fallacy your skills have improved, but it is also a pity that you appear to have abandoned Visionary.
bloodyredfox chapter 17 . 3/24
I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY! YOU MADE ME CRY WITH THIS CHAPTER! YOU STUPID AUTHOR, HOW DARE YOU MAKE SUCH A ROMANTIC MOMENT WITHOUT A I LOVE YOU, I FREAKING CRIED MY HEART OUT! a good chapter plz update :)
Gothazon chapter 18 . 3/23
OOOHHH AHAHAHAHA BURN DUMBLEBORE YOU GO GRINDELWALD
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 18 . 3/6
ooo... you know these interludes are actually interesting as it gives us a chance to see the events from an outsider's perspective. It's also a nice prospect that Albus & Gellert have the chance to reconcile.

I really do like this story and hope you will continue. I was so thrilled to find it again after so many years. It really is unlike any story I've seen before.