Reviews for Visionary
RobinTheSlytherin chapter 5 . 8/16
...can't believe you did that to Snape...I'm not okay.
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 8/4
Plz update sn lovin the story is harry still a horcux nd id luv to see the other hogworts student who were on talkin terms with harry there reactions nd see luna interate with both harry nd tom nd ginny nd tom interate
FandomWho99 chapter 18 . 7/25
This is amazing. This story has made me cry on more than one account. I am typically hyper-critical of Harry/Tom stories because of how much I love them, but this story, your story had given me a new appreciation of this type of story. Thank you for sharing it with us. My only request of this story is for it to continue. I have many fanfictions that are incomplete, yet I find myself wishing this one continues more than any other. Again thank you for the new world you have given me and please continue this I don't believe I could bare it if this story came to an end here.

~FandomWho...Drey
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 7/24
What a great story! Although it is unfinished, I'm so glad that I got the chance to rest it.
Hana chapter 18 . 6/11
its been like 4 years come back :'c
Amphilis chapter 18 . 4/21
I hope the continued influx of imploring reviews will help you out of hiatus.
In addition I must admit that ch. 17 was heartfelt enough to make me cry.

Best of luck with crafting your Vision!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN INTELLIGENTHARRY NOT IN CANON HARRYS EADILY ONE OF THE SMARTEST CHARCTERS LETS SEE HE FIGURED OUT THE ENTIRE HALLOWS RIDDLE THAT VOLDEMORT WAS AFTER THEM THE STONE WAS IN THE SNITCH AND THAT HIS BLOOD WAS USED TO CONNECT THE TWO TOGETHER FIGURED OUT THR SPHYNX RIDDLE IN GOF ASWELL HE ALSO HAS ENOUGH EMOTIONAL INTELLGIENCE TO UNDERSTAND COMPLEX SOCIOPATHS LIKE VOLDEMORT AND EVEN DUMBLEDORE. GOT DECENT ENOUGH GRADES DESPITE BARELY WORKING HARD BECAME HEAD AUROR AND HEAD OF MAGICAL LAW ENFORMENT IN TEH FUTURE. THE HERO IS NEVER THE MOST INTELLGENT CHARCTER BUT THE MOST COMPLEX OF ALL CHARCTETS. NOT TO MENTION HES INTELGGIENT ENOUGH FIGURE OUT THAT TEH TOOM OF REQUIREMENT WAS WEAR THE DIADEM WAS HIDDEN . EMOTIONAL INTELLGENCE IN MATTERS LIKE LOVE AND DEATH WHICH NO CHARCTER BUT HIM UNDERSTANDS SO WELL. HE ORCHESTRATED THE ENTIRE GRINGOTTS THING ASWELL IM SORRY BUT IF TAHTS INTELLIGENT IDK WHAT IS.
bookworm737 chapter 18 . 3/1
Interesting story, I hope you end up coming back to it!
astralien chapter 17 . 2/26
I almost lost hope for Tom. Poor Harry had none to hug. Nice plot and characterization
cztelnik chapter 18 . 1/16
What to say, there isn't anything but it is all too easy to blame other's for their failings and not acknowledge our own in a more meaningful than hypothetical way.

Looking forward to reading more someday.
cztelnik chapter 17 . 1/16
Understanding the devotion so deep that it surpasses all other ties is a true Lord and vassal relationship but it's difficult to comprehend how that could come about. Duty to death is understandable as is keeping an oath but staying out of love?
cztelnik chapter 16 . 1/16
Antonin has given a long life in service and it isn't over yet. Perhaps Snape got the best gift after all.
cztelnik chapter 15 . 1/16
Harry musn't forget he has his 'luck' going for him. Even tho it works badly towards himself he often accomplishes the most outrageous goals.
cztelnik chapter 14 . 1/16
Gellert is a rare individual, one with a satisfied mind.
cztelnik chapter 13 . 1/16
Tom is going to be pissed but I hope he doesn't kill Chatter even tho he probably never wants this to be able to happen again. This is an impasse that they need to resolve before they come to breakup and destroy their world. Perhaps if they duel it out they would be more relaxed?