Reviews for Visionary
kat1316 chapter 5 . 4/19
noooo snape :(
christine.kagak chapter 18 . 4/9
Has to be my most favorite and inspirational fanfiction with Harry/Tom pairing and time travel! Not to mention how well the characters are used and portrayed. Love it!
VitamInTenebris chapter 17 . 3/19
Shit how do you do this? I cried at this chapter (again). I think this must be my second time re-reading this? I love this story so much... So of course I would absolutely love it if you picked it back up sometime; it's so beautiful :)
Lol090 chapter 18 . 3/14
very good, keep up the good work
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 10 . 3/9
This is the only Slash story I will ever find acceptable. It's also the only one I will ever actually like. A bonus is that it is not smutty, because if it was, I wouldn't have been able to deal with reading it as I don't enjoy reading explicit guy-guy sex. It just grosses me out To read about it.
hummingpetal chapter 18 . 2/26
This is stunningly superb - I sincerely hope to see it finished one day.
WitchVela chapter 18 . 2/20
i love these interludes with albus and gellert. it is a great way to contrast and a warning to what tom and harry could (have) become if they ever strayed from each other. well written. keep writing.
Amazing. Hope you continue this story one day.
KainVixenheim chapter 18 . 1/25
... holy shit
PLEASE tell me you are continuing this
hopefully soon
Inu Tashiro p chapter 18 . 1/1
Omg please continue this story it was awesome!
mabidiso chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
One of the absolute best of the best. Love this story to the moon and back.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
I love this! Will you still continue this? I know you have a job and very busy but this really is a waste if you dont finish this story:((
Uchi-nami-chan chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
I absolutely love your story I wasn't expecting that type of twist on the time trvl plot
xoxlollipopxox chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
hi, i love this. please update. are you still alive? okay. bye.
l'Arbre chapter 18 . 11/5/2014