Reviews for Story Hour 101
lizi chapter 1 . 2/9
so cute!
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is really sweet story! I love your characterization of Peter. He's so cute! :D

Good job! :D
chocodrizzle chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Aww, so cute!
azab chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
wow it is great story loved it
Fin of Land chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Cute! And interesting. More so than others . . . but yeah. I love the Petrelli brother's relationship. It can be both complex and simple.

Very enjoyable! :3
AJeff chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Beautiful story! I could see Big Brother Nathan and Little Peter in the scene you've created. Well done!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Some of this story sounded familiar to me as if I read it before, perhaps I got distracted before. Either way, this story was very cute and I very much enjoyed reading it. Good job.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aw.

Cute.

Adorable.

I. Loved. It.

No lie.

Little Peter was so kawaii (SP?)-I just learned that word in my Japanese class so I'm not really sure if that is how you spell it. lol
Death-God-777 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aww that was so cute. Great job of writing Nathan and Peter. I reckon this is one of the most awesome stories I've ever read!
by7the7sea chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was adorable. There's nothing wrong with a bit of fluff.

I'm a sucker for "Wee Petrelli" stories.
deleted839261 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That was so sweet! I loved it... any chance you'll write more of their childhood?
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw, that was incrediably cute. I loved it.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aaw! That was ridiculously cute!

And I loved the line ""Sure, Nathan said because it was more polite than some variation on Don’t hold your breath."

I loved it!
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
So cute. I think you captured Nathan and Peter's personalities perfectly. It was so cool to see them as kids. Wonderful piece. :-D
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
*o*

Guh. You haz killed me ded with teh cute.

And Nathan really is Superman o