Reviews for Best Friend
k chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
That was awesome, I wonder if Kiba will confess without any disturbance, on second thought, I think it's probably better if he confesses at the wrong time, lol
supahjewelz chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
I hope u pick this up again. It really left me wanting more! Kiba and naru are ! This is just amazing!
Kenpachi-Dono chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
The five tails' jinchuuriki's name is Han and he's from Iwa
Panda Cannons chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
Please please please please ppplllleeeeaaaasssseee continue this! I'll be happy with any pairing besides SasukexFangirl
Dei-is-mine chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Stupid Lee...
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
Uve got to continue tis. And I rly hope it's naruxkiba :)
This is a gr8 story!
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
Meh, short.
Kagekun's Hikarichan27 chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
Thank god you finally updated I've been waiting for like ever, keep the chapters coming.

Remember update update update
Jetness chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Thanks for updating. Can't wait for the next one!
demon twin chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
You're back! XDD I loved the new chapter...Come on Minato...just meet her! Update soon!
Jetness chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
This storys really good. Keep it up :)
angelvan105 chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
Super terrific! it alwasy great every time you updated this story! you ROCK! keep it up! also hmm I wonder who going to win Narumi Kida or Sasuke... I keep on your story in very end! way to go!
DreamerOfReal chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
Oh my~ It's getting more and more... uh, what's the word? Anticipating. Something like that. xD Im getting more and more excited in every chapter!

Im sorry that I haven't review. ; I have a disease called Laziness. DX Gnaaah.

Anyway, I will patiently wait for the next chap. :3 Like I always do, silently. ;D xD
Davies D chapter 16 . 8/16/2011
I always read this story over at work, during breaks on my iPhone :D. This story always entertain me no matter if it's something so serious or just a filler. Your fillers are Surprisely interesting :). The story? The plot is so organized and planned out, I like how you try to include all of the characters that have been mention. Naruto as a female has been used before, however some situations are the same, while others are completely different! :D I like how yours is both following the actual plot in the naruro series but with a modern era twist ; yet also having your originality. :) I really hope that you continue, and finish the story. :D. Good luck with collage! :)
MelissaKS chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
I'll read the new one when it comes out :)

I enjoyed the chapter, excited to see more action of the Akatsuki moving in ;D