Reviews for A Rant By Edward Elric
Sonochu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I am glad someone finally brought up those pairings. I remember when I first went to fanfiction and thought of all the crap it gets. You know what I am talking about, right? Anyways, I started reading Danny Phantom stories and didn't notice much wrong with them. This fandom though, is one of the reasons fanfiction has its reputation. How in the hell did people come up with RoyxEd. First, that makes both characters gay. Second, Roy is a little old for Ed. Lastly, it isn't even close to canon. I just don't understand. It doesn't help that RoyxEd stories are the most favorites stories for this fandom. Okay, ny rant is over. Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.
superecho chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is funny! I like it. Edward and Armony WHE!
MewHigure chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
PAIRING SUCKS!
ShivaSummon chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was great, just great. Hawkeye would be mad if Ed and Roy got together, she'd shoot him.
AngiTats chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow. This was pretty funny, I can't believe I never read it before now.
xxmeigetsuxx chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Okay, thanks for pointing it out, I didn't even notice. I'll go fix it now.
sanityinquestion26 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Things like this get on my nerves: A tip, honey. Its spelled "sarcasm" not "sarcasim". Whether or not this is a typo, if you're going to use a word that many times in a one-shot, you should *know* how to spell it. It is not spelled the way it sounds. Sorry.
vampirelurver979 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Thats great. I read it out loud to Erin. She loved it.
kathy lee skyler chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Cool.
Skitty Kat Girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
HA yeah I would think he would want to rant about those things...
Rachel L. Mustang chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Okay, I must admit that was hillarious. Even though I'm a big RoyxEd fan and wouldnt give it up for my life. that was still incredibly awesome.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
heh ; oops. Poor Edward. sadly i do have those things Ed (you) say aha..well either way you totally got his personality down pat.

awesome :D
sarahtheweirdo chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Hahaha! Hilarious, I have to say! I know I feel bad for Edward for being paired up with Roy (even though I like the pairing... ) it's such a shame. I feel Ed's pain here, really I do. Anyway, this is great and hope you continue doing fanfiction. See ya!

sarahtheweirdo