Reviews for Every Option
FireHeavenProductions27 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
:)! that was soo beautiful ! and i loved how u ended it
nim draug chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Love this especially the end, brilliant!
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very nice! I'm a christain so it was neat to see Don comtemplating God...also liked the bit with Leo mentioning a "new car" :)
timme chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
adore the last sentence too, by the way.
timme chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
i don't know that Don would actually do this. i suppose that culture is such that even an athiest would use the term, "please god" or "thank you god". hell, i do it all the time, regardless of my changing beliefs growing up. it doesn't mean anything. i suppose it's part of being willing to do anything and everything for one you love. what do you loose by begging and pleading any sort of higher power, after all? it's natural, whether it's god or the universe. i don't think such a thing would make him religious. most people do that for sanity. subscribe to a rigid set of beliefs as a cop-out, almost, after some sort of disaster. like people in the western world going for like, islam, or something (there were a lot of people doing that a few years ago), and of course, born again christians. it's a way to lessen choice (research has proven), and a way to put your life out of your hands, so to speak.

but you don't get into religion much, which is a good thing. gets the point across better, i think.

nice shot of brotherly-love.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Not preachy, but sweet and to the point : D A great oneshot, no matter what your beliefs. Great choice in using Don too, I can totally see him talking to God when he can't think of anything else to do. Thanks so much for writing this!
54Viruses chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
A nice little story, I really enjoyed it.

Thank you!
Tink17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Excellent story! Nothing "slashy" about it as far as I'm concerned. You did a great job in showing how much the Turtles love one another and need one another. Thanks for sharing!
PetiteBelle chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
A beautiful concept, and a beautiful short story. Amazing how serious situations can make us change our priorities and reasoning. You did an excellent job in raising the questions most people have when trying to wrap our minds around things that almost seem impossible to understand. And I think the scientist of the group was the perfect choice in character for these kind of contemplations. I also liked how you left his ability to maybe begin tip-toeing into deeper realms of thought on the subject on Leo's recovery (which, lol, we all know does occur).

Once again, wonderful thought-invoker.

Petite Belle