Reviews for This New World
David Fishwick chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
This is very original story and I enjoyed reading it. Please update soon thanks.
Visible chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
I definately will keep an eye on this fic, just because it's one of a kind. You really did get Bellatrix's voice down very well, and it seemed as if you got right into her head.

Can't wait for more.

-Lylian
teardropcatcher chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Awesome little fic you've got here! Very morbid, mysterious and insightful (is there such a word, even? XD). Loving it to bits, so update! *gives cookie*
Visible chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
YOU ARE SO ORIGINAL. 'nuff said.

Loves!

-Lylian

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday.
Ashpash chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
it was different but i like it still
AutumnKate chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow! Great start!
Honeylips chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
nice stuff...

u know how much i love the draco/hermione stuff ms. iceemint. i like the short short SHORT story that gets to the point quickly. poor granger tho...and pansy too. shes got a CRUSH!

*meli*
Honeylips chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
well well well...what do we have here lol

this is an overall good story so far (even tho u KNOW wich parts freak me out) and im enjoying it _ much better than some that you write, cuz this one actually has spunk and stuff lol

dont take it any way

I WANT DRACO TO GET WITH HERMIONE! u hear me?

yay!

luv ya xoxo

*honey*

p.s. - KILL ME ROMANTICALLY!
Sigma chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
... subpar. jk it was ok but call me old fashion but i like it when fanfics follow the actual storyline
Ashpash chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
im lost :
lylian chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
i'm interested! Harry sounds like a ninny and Pansy sounds devious. How will they get together?
vickla chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
bon jour, mon lifeless :) c'est tre bonne, continue
mikey chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
This is the maddest shit ever its the best thing I've read since the literary master minds of the three litlle pigs and red riding hood
panther73110 chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
thats just sick man why would Dumbledore do that.
kumquat chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
I am intrigued by this fic. Interesting premise, though longer chapters are always a plus, it doesn't matter if it takes longer to churn out. Anyhow, hope you update this fic. It might just grow into something grand.