Reviews for An Autumn's Tale
James St. Michael chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
I love it!
Shishisama93 chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
O.O ... jjust kileld me. stopped working, and im about to die here bcz i can't wait to read the rest.
Thorongirl chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. Between my internet being out MOST of the past few months and household remodeling, I haven't been able to spend much time online. But you do know, don't you, that I absolutely love this series? As soon as I get a new chapter I print it off immediately and save it to read later - you know, when no ones home and I don't have any work to do. Your stories are special to me! Poor Aragorn. How you DO make him suffer. The torture was especially well done because it was so different and cringe-worthy. Great stuff. (It's already been established, I think, that I feel no remorse over liking these kind of stories *g*).

Also, I think your use of the English language has improved quite a bit of late though I still see occasional glitches but nothing worth mentioning.

And thanks for starting another story in this series. You can bet I'll be reading it from beginning to end.
Aralas chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
Great conclusion to a great story. I liked the sweet, quiet ending after a tumultuous journey. Looking forward to the next one!
baby green eyes chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
*squeals* OMG, I cant wait for the next story! I wonder what you'll name it..hmm..you've already done Winter, Spring, Summer, and now Autumn. I was thinking there's Fall, but thats the same kinda as Autumn, or maybe its not. Or you could just name it whatever you like ;]

This has been SUCH an amazing story so far, I love love mucho love it! BRILLIANT!

I cant wait for the next installment, I'll be waiting at the edge of my seat!

Legolas/Estel FOREVER! (heart)

I also want to know the answers to those questions..*pleads* Pretty pretty please with sugar & syrup & fudge & sprinkles & nuts & chocolate & jellybeans & ten thousand cherries on top, update as soon as you can! Your fans will be waiting! *cheers*

BGE D
lostinterestsorry chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Gah! I was away most of the weekend and didn't get to read your lovely story until just now. Sad the story is over. Happy the new one will be posted next week. What would I do w/o authors like you to keep me happy?
Gord and V chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Aw, very adorable ending. Those questions are very good, I hope you do answer them and quickly. Wonderful series from beginning to end :)

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
Estrid2006 chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
omg i can't believe it's over!

i hope aragorn gets better quickly!

please come with the new story as soon as possible!

hebo estel,

estrid2006
trustingfrndshp chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
I happy there's another story in the works-I was afraid all those questions would go unanswered; I'm glad they finally made it to Mirkwood and I hope Estel can heal there and not get more hurt; I'm looking foward to next week
Rem10124 chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
Such suspense . I love it soo much
aralas chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
Great chapter! Lithdal is back, and he's angry and vengeful! Legolas is puzzled and will eventually confront that other elf I'm sure - it'll be something to look forward to!

The only thing I'm a little upset about is that Legolas seems to be 'running away' a lot in these tales, and he really is a lot more noble than that, so I hope this changes. :)

Anyway - it's a wonderful story, and I'll keep reading if you keep writing. Great job!
The Blah Factor chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
All I can say is YAY! I'm so happy you updated. Great chapter and update soon!
lostinterestsorry chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
Well, I was close at least, wasn't I? Not even a cyber cookie? Thank goodness is all I can say. Being roasted alive not exactly anyone's cup of tea and Aragorn sure was in a bind *g*. I can't wait to see where you're going with this. I am so impatient now. How can I wait for chapter 10?
trustingfrndshp chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
I'm glad Aragorn was rescued even Lithdal was the one who killed the orcs; thanks for the update!
Gord and V chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
Oh dear, saved by Lithdal, I had almost forgotten about him. That cannot be good for Aragorn and Legolas in the future. I'm happy Aragorn was helped though and is back with his love; lovely chapter.

Peace out boy scout,