Reviews for I Believe in Harvey Dent
t wrecks chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
This storyis good. I was afraid Harvey was reverting and I really wanted him to find out about Bruce
kaitlynvoncat chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
Just absolutely purr-fect. x3 I really, really enjoyed this one. There were some parts that I just found myself laughing so hard at and others that were a bit emotional.

I stopped reading them a month or so ago because I was getting close to the last finished one and I didn't want them to end. xD; Since then though, I seem to be basing anything Batman that I read or see on the way you portray them here and just the way their universe is. They're just that amazingly awesome. x3 DC should go ahead base everything on your version, especially Catwoman. Your Catwoman is THE Catwoman. There's no getting around that. :3
24isover chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
“Catwoman, you’re in a hospital. Go get your arm patched up,” Batman spat.

can batman get any more romantic than that ;) and this is why their relationship works so well. i loved this line.
24isover chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
yay, pammy! those two were meant for each other. they're more in denial than bat/cat...
batfan7 chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
This was a phenominal conclusion to a fantastic story. No big showy cat-fights (if you'll excuse the pun), no big explosions, but it fit the story nicely. I still feel horrible for poor Harvey, but I'd still say that he's better off than before Jason Blood zapped him, even if it's just a micro-step closer to being healed.

The transition to having Penguin back on top went more smoothly than I'd have anticipated. Selina coming out and telling him what was going on right away probably helped. I wonder if he'll miss that 800 grand that went towards a new (amazingly brilliant and drool-worthy) black car.

The next 'book' already looks intersting. The 'little gray cells' kind of remind me of an Agatha Cristy novel (which I've always adored), so I look forward to seeing what will force the Dark Knight into doing a bit of detective thinking.

Great as always!
Kanikan chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
Wonderful addition to the Cat-Tales Universe, feel sorry for Harv, but I guess it can't be helped. Love how the money was used in the end. Looking forward to your next installment.
Kimberly T chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
The perfect ending for this most excellent story! And I'm really looking forward to "Armchair Detective"!
Kimberly T chapter 8 . 6/1/2008

That's the best single word in existence to sum up this chapter.

Two-Face's monologue (yes, monologue, not dialogue) about the various DCU cities and the qualities of their criminal elements was most excellent. As were all the preparations the Bat-Clan and Vault personnel made for his return. And then Two-Face's encounter with Ivy...

...I am NOT going to ask about ‘Double or Nothing: Tickle, Drip, or Spank’. Nuh-uh.

But all in all, this was Ivy's Finest Hour.
bahjcb chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
LOL! I love how Selina spent the money!
Wispr chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
What a wonderful ending. Bloody good story!

Wispr chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
Yet another great chapter, really enjoying your writing style ans stories. JUst blown away how alive the characters are.

StitchGrl chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
This was hilarious. The Gotham Museum of Art? I have the Vogue spread in front of me right now, and yes - those are Swarofski crystals ;) Ivy's outfit is quite lovely as well, but that is not the point. The point is, I live in NYC, work in publishing (won't say where ;-P) and every time you make a new york reference, I get filled with glee. I love how you write. Sometimes, it gets a bit too angsty, but that's because I have a love/hate relationship with angst, and not your writing. The writing is brilliant. And you do all your research, so I'm very impressed.

I think you gave Ivy too much credit in the end. You've made her so unlikeable throughout your series - she's green, she's mean, she's a prickly machine - that it was hard to imagine her being sexy with Harvey. I see the "Hush" Ivy in my mind when I read your Ivy, but this time, I had to replace her with the Animated Series one...You know, from the episode "Almost Got 'em?" Yeah...I'm sure you do ;)

Chris Dee, you are awesome. I don't know how you find the time, or how you are so knowledgeable and well-researched and witty, but you got it all figured out. So don't change.

Do you know how many times I've read Catitude? Too, too many.

Silvercat chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
From a different kitty: MEOW. _ Squee! I love Ivy in this!
J.M. Howard chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
Now that's awesome. Harvey's little jaunt through the DC underworld and reviews of henchmen was entertaining. I also liked Pam's use of skill over "Lemon Pledge". It gives her a bit more depth and a little more respect for her character so that she's not confined to the "Queen Chlorophyll with the Red Henna Rinse" box anymore. And Selina's gift to Bruce at the end? Great. It was funny seeing Bruce damn near have a conniption and touching too when he figured out how Selina and Alfred did it. After all, what better gift to give than a brand new 'Mobile bought and paid for with Gatta Corleone money?

An excellent story and a good end to the "Vault" arc. Can't wait to see what's up in "Armchair". :)