Reviews for Against All Odds
Loved it all especially Elliot being there for the birth. The only thing I would have changed is the middle name, if they wanted a father's name, I would have made something along the lines of Cragen. Other than that I loved it all, thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
that was a very good fanfiction and i would read over and over again..
amber chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
That was an amazing fanfiction i love svu
Olive Ellen Stabler chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
''If the odds are a million to one against something occurring, chances are 50-50 it will happen.'' ~Unknown
Bia Benson chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
Love it!
chalitkid chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Loved it! I was in so much suspense, I didn't even realize I was hyperventilating. You never told us what color eyes the baby has. Are they blue like Elliot's or Brown like Liv's? Just wondering.
Angelstarshimmer chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
Oh my gosh you should be an author. That is a great story. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole time I loved it lol!
SunRise19 chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
I liked the ending...although I would've like to see what had happened to Lillian it was still a good story! I'm glad she got shot though..great work!
SunRise19 chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Yeah, Will is a good name..*smiles* i can't wait to read the final chatper!
SunRise19 chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
wow, she must've lost a lot of blood! I hope she can have more kids and all..this is a great story!
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
that fucking bitch! oh well..women can be just as sickening as men..

BTW, I was wondering..if you don't mind me asking this in a review but if you'd like to write an svu story together? I have an idea in mind..I thought that maybe you'd might like it..but I wanted to ask you before I would just go and email you the idea..I just love this story and your really know how to twist things up! By suggesting we write something together i hope that didn't come off as a pain to you..don't mean to be a pain in the ass lol...
SunRise19 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Oh man, how'd he get out of jail? I'm wondering if lil has training in this kind of thing..these damn bastards! I'm guessing El had to let him out..this is a great chapter i'm onto reading the next ones!
SunRise19 chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
I wonder why he wants her to go in to labor? That was a great chapter, i'm onto reading the next ones! I just hope maybe this lillian has a conscience unlike her brother..great job!
mariskafan2012 chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
wtf! how the hell is drake out! gotta read i guess. lol

i love it!
SeriouslyScandalous chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I would die if olivia died

thats all i have to say