Reviews for Kaywinnet's Little List of Stuff
femmefan1946 chapter 1 . 1/27
This is so cute! Kaylee is my favourite character, partly because she is so wise even if she doesn't know it.
reaverattack chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I like the winks. And Rule #2. It's true. Any century, any 'verse.
Jadzia Bear chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is so cute and sweet, just like Kaylee! I especially love numbers 3, 4, 5 and 13.

14 is interesting. I wonder what Kaylee's parents really know about the crew she runs with.

I love Kaylee, this is just gorgeous, thank you!
bookwormdaisy chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Shiny! You perfectly captured Kaylee's way of talking. :D
Syndaly chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
LOL...I could see Kaylee sitting her daughter down when she never that certian age and telling her this...
Blue Rusalka chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is immensely shiny. I'm sure you're aware of that, but just in case you weren't, it is. ;P
aswiftlytiltingreality chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
9, 10, and 13 were my favorites. this list-like every other one of your lists-cracked me up. they're awesome.
whitelite chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
You make me laugh. I have to say my favorite's #10. I found and read the other lists, too, and I loved all of them. Great job!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Hehehe...oh Kaylee. Everything is deceptively simple with you, isn't it? Though completely true, especially the rules on interpreting comments gleaned from sisters-in-law and ornery mercenaries;D
the psycho sour skittle chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
i've been likened to Kaylee due to my over-accessive cheerfulness...lol. yet strangely enough, I've also had that same person turn around and tell me that I remind them of River. I wonder if that means I"m a crazy, psycho, happy person. hm...
debbieja chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
The tone was very Kaylee. Loved the bit about letting the Captain know who the ship really belongs too. Also the bit about changing climate controls can change people's attitude. not to mention the two rules regarding a Sister and Brother-in Law's response to your husband and what your action may need to be. Nicely done.
jane0904 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh, this is wonderful! Sheer brilliance! Kaylee's voice leaps off the page. I love no's 9 and 10. and 14. And 18. And 20. And all the others in between. Oh, and I feel a ficlet coming on ...