Reviews for Past loves
NotSureWhatToCallMyUsername chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I loved it when i read about Wincest from other's point of views, especially from john's point of view!
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I like this ). Even though Sam&Dean arent in it, it's a cute thing about them to be connected like that. Wish I found it earlier but its not in a Sam/Dean category. Well, glad I found it now D!
FireKai chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I loved your story! Very well written, with both Missouri and John very in-character and I also liked the way Missouri sees the destiny of Sam and Dean and that they are soulmates.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Poor John but in the end they'd just come together again. I love it!
Edjen chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That is so romantic. Meeting live after live! I believe in such a thing. Thanks for this wonderful story!
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
oh I know I know one shot but... please *does the dancing puppy eyes* please a continuation! Come on, can't leave a girl hanging with that much possibilities lined up in her head! Answers needed! )

Seriously though, brilliant as always you wonder writer...
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Another great one! How about one where John confronts them? Or any other kind. I so love your fics!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
...and I doubt very much he will.

This was kinda soul searching and heartbreaking, but in it's own offers hope.

Kind regards,

SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Awsome! You should write a fic for when John confronts them...
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
WOW! Way deep. _ LOVE IT! I love how you wrote that Sam and Dean have been together since they came into being SO COOL! Another awesome fic _~ until your next one...

cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
very thoughtful, well-written!
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
aw! i could so see that!