Reviews for What it Means to be Alive Part 2
angeladdict chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Oh my gosh you are so good! I try and write fan fictions with descriptions and varied adjectives but they still suck. 50 thumbs up!
BlackbAngeL chapter 25 . 3/3/2008
Lovely way to end an incredible story! Thanks for sharing it with us, I had a great time reading it, from the beginning of "they did not fade away" to the end of this one.

Will there be a sequel? I just saw you had posted another story, I'm gonna read it now!

Anyway, great job, and thanks again!
charli92 chapter 25 . 3/2/2008
well done thankyou for entertaining us!
bb-4ever chapter 25 . 3/2/2008
excellent chapter. didn't realise it was ending. loved this fic and its prequels so far. will there be another sequel? look forward to more soon
RabidReject chapter 25 . 3/2/2008
Awesome.. and i see a sequel already. Yay!
RabidReject chapter 24 . 3/2/2008
Great chapter. More soon please.
charli92 chapter 24 . 3/2/2008
aw how cute! such a fluffy chapter. have i mentioned that i love you..!
CaptScarlett chapter 24 . 3/2/2008
Aw! Love it.
bb-4ever chapter 24 . 3/2/2008
excellent work. just caught up. well done with the and c-section panic and the fear and the after affects sweet ending not being sure of how to breast feed. well done following her instincts. excellent work look forward to more soon
BlackbAngeL chapter 24 . 3/2/2008
Phew... well, that was stressful.

Great chappie, as usual, and can I say wow for the REALLY quick update? I asked, and bam, it was there... Can I have a million dollars now? lol

He wants to be a dad again? Well, way to go Angel, that guy doesn't waste time.

Very touching the whole "Connor holding the baby" thing!

ANd now, I waiting patiently for the next one!
BlackbAngeL chapter 23 . 3/2/2008
And again... Oh. My. God.

I'm so into this story I'm almost panicking. Great chapter, love the way they all called each other and all... Glad to see Willow back!

Please, update soon! I know you will, but I just have to ask... )
BlackbAngeL chapter 22 . 3/2/2008
Oh my God! Oh no... I need to read the next one, now...

But I realized that in my haste to read the story, I forgot to review the previous chapters, so, here it goes. The one with Faith and Xander was great, I love that 'new' Faith you're portraying.

And the one with Dawn and Spike, well, I'm a big fan of those...
BlackbAngeL chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
"Sighing quietly, he hoped they hadn’t gotten into too much trouble during their making up session."

Oh, if only he knew... lol

I'm off to the next one, great chapter!
RabidREject chapter 23 . 3/1/2008
Great intense chapters. Awesome story!
charli92 chapter 23 . 3/1/2008