Reviews for Panic
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Great story! I'm glad I took the time to read it. :) It was well written and believable.

God has blessed you with an incredible gift. :)

Keep it up!

EdwardDazzlesMe
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Well, I will indulge you in your brand of heroin then. haha. XD

I love this! You wrote everything perfectly, even the ending. I think it's a great piece of fluff. _ lol. I love Bella/Edward..*le sigh*

-Forever-
tinkapjill40 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
AWE, SWEET. I LOVED IT! I LOVED THE FLUFF! D
CBRH chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I enjoyed it! A nice piece of romance.

Thanks for sharing.
nobodyparticular chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
So cute. absolutely amazing.
stinkybunny chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
sometimes you need a little fluff in your diet;)
Bandit's Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I still really like it. Angst, my favorite, and fluff, my second favorite, with Bella and Edward...anything involving Edward is already beyond amazing, as far as I'm concerned.

Bravo!

~Kiowa
Alcovian chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
You are channelling Stephanie Meyer. Your fiction reads exactly like her books; it's creepy. Bravissimo!
DramaticStarlet chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I just got home from another hopelessly uninteresting day at school, where I listened to a boring substitute snap at my class for an hour, then watched an extremely boring video about something I don't even remember, and then took an extremely pointless Math test on the Pythagorean theorem, which I honest-to-God will never use again in my entire life.

And yet, today is not so bad.

Because I got to skip 4th-7th period, then go home and read this little slice of Bedward fluff. :]

This is simply too adorable for words, and I do think that you did a nice job of transitioning from angst to fluff. Fangst [fluffy angst...lol] is one of my FAVORITE genres, thank you very much.

xoKatie.
TheStoryGypsy chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Well, let me first say, I don’t usually read outside the fanfiction genre I write-but I’m so glad that I gave the Twilight section a look today. I’ve gone through this section a few times before, but never really found anything good. This oneshot is very, VERY good.

I love how you handled the characters; they weren’t OOC at all. Bella’s falling out of the bed was quite funny. “If Edward had been here, that wouldn’t have happened.” *LOVE* And Edward was perfectly captured—a vampire, but still protective and sweet. And literal. He takes everything literally, doesn’t he? His explanation for leaving… priceless. “But I did,” he mumbled—hehe.

Oh, and you have proper grammar and spelling. Oh my! Your writing style is very easy and smooth to read also. Very nice.

This oneshot made my heart so happy that I went to your profile to see if you had written more on Twilight. You haven’t. :(

Write more! You are good at this! Or else you’ll make Edward Cullen weep like a little girl for your lack of more fictionz.

Holla for Team Edward!

~TSG

P.S. I nearly had a heartattack when I saw the pictures up too. Who’s excited? I know I am... And please *do* PM me if you happen to write more Twilight fanfic. :D
Lola422 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I really loved it. You captured the characters really well in my opinion. I can almost see it as a sort of deleted scene from Eclipse or something. It's really good. As for the whole angst and fluff thing, it was great. It was just enough without me wanting to go jump off a cliff, LOL! Great job!

-Lola422
Dani Meows chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I loved it! I adore angsty fluff though, it's my favorite type of angst. I don't tend to enjoy angst, angst, angst and look more angst with a tragic ending!

You handled Bella's overreaction and Edward's reaction to her fears very nicely without being over done.
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
great job! i really liked this story a lot.

as I was reading it, I felt like I was reading something I'd written... you and I have very similar writing styles, haha

anyway, excellent work here, it was so cute ]

-Purty