Reviews for Fillers & Snippits
ArwenMUC chapter 25 . 11/2/2009
This is a cute story ;)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 25 . 5/30/2008
That was sad but seeing into his mind and heart is so heart wrenching I loved it

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 24 . 3/23/2008
I liked there reactions they both are great they are so different can't wait to see what happens.

LyricsArePoetry chapter 24 . 3/21/2008
Brilliant, Sara. Ya making me miss Rose even more...I may watch a Rose-filled episode later! lol!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 17 . 3/18/2008
I love this chapter soo soo much :):)
LyricsArePoetry chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
Brilliant Sara!

So totally sweet

'Understatement of the century' lol. Very true! lol.

Love it!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 23 . 3/17/2008
That was the best writing way to go and yeah poor doctor made me want to cry along with him.

Saavik13 chapter 23 . 3/16/2008
nicely kept in character. i'll look forward to the rest.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 23 . 3/16/2008
omgosh, I shouldn't have read this when I wasn't very happy. I nearly cried.

Very well written.

Only one thing, the Runaway Bride was set in London not Cardiff. I think it was filmed in Cardiff, but it was set in London.

For Smith and Jones, you could write about Martha at Leo's party just thinking about this 'Doctor' guy she met, on the moon!
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 22 . 3/8/2008
I read your "utter rubbish!" And yet, here i am, reviewing. I like this! and i agree with what you said, spoiling the moment with Donna showing up.

Eew! she kisses him in the fourth series! I saw it in the preview and almost died. i'm sorry, but Doctor/Donna is just... so... UGH! she looks like she could be his mother! (no offense to her of course, but still... and i know that, technically, she can't be THAT old... she'd be what, 2,0 or so something?)

pardon my little rant/ramble there. Just wanted to say to keep it coming! it's nice to know i'm not the only one who can't quite let go of the second series...

LyricsArePoetry chapter 22 . 3/8/2008
Aww sad!

Russell brought in the runaway bride at the end of doomsday to show that, even though the Doctor is upset, his life will always go on. He's always got stuff he has to do. He actually can't fall apart! :(

That was sad :( I almost cried! I kept thinking about Doomsday at the time, which dind't really help :(
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 22 . 3/8/2008
That was beautiful and wonderful poor rose.

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 21 . 3/8/2008
That heart breaking poor doctor he may get other companions but it won't ever be the same as Rose.

alskdjfh chapter 22 . 3/8/2008
on my life! hw cn u say dat wernt very gd?

i luved it! even if my eyes started waterin...

X
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 20 . 3/6/2008
Hey that was so sad at theend knowing he wants to tell her something and not going to be able to. Love the their back and forth talking it was sweet and right for them

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »