Reviews for Last Chance
Master of Suspence chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
so um please tell me your still writing this story, right? bc it's really good i want to see were you take it!
xx Dark Angel Baby xx chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
That was great please update soon!
xx Dark Angel Baby xx chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
This is a great story please update soon!
xkittycatgirlx chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
lol first chapter is so based off of 'Stick It' I love that movie. any way. I can't wait for lilly to tell miley the truth to why she had to change schools. I just happy robby knows now lilly's mom as to know. That would be bad if she thought that miley was something bad for her, but there is proof that miley is good for lilly ... and i need to shut up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
AH! how utterly rude and mean to leave us hanging like this!

get ur hiney back here and write more! its been MONTHS AND MONTHS since you last updated so i'm hoping you havent fogotten about this story cuz i hate hate hate it when i find a really really good read and its not finished!

it makes me wanna cry lol

but anyways, what an awesome story!

i was lmao in some many chapters. i love your characters! they crack me up

and oh man, oh man, you just did really great!

SO WRITE MORE DANGIT! lol

PAHLEASE?

PRETTY PLEASE? ; )

cant wait for the next update! hope its somethime this year! hahaha
meantnoharm chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
holy snap. (mouth hanging open)

that was some awesome cliffhanger. update soon please! :]
MiniAsherz chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
You didn't disappoint! :) I thought it was very sweet and loving, with the hint of humour at the end which just topped it off

Even tho the story is goin GREAT, I was wondering if - i know i keep saying this, and your most probably getting annoyed at hearing it - the bad ass Lilly comes back?

I really liked the attitude she had, if you want an idea, maybe make something happen, like Jake coming back, getting Lilly to do something which she gets caught out with - like in the begining of the story - And spoils her last chance, which the judge in the begining also said. That way Miley wont see her for how many years, reunite, and they have to get to know eachother again?

But anyway i loved this chapter and looking forward for more!
Lovergirl242 chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
That chapter defiantly did not dissapoint... at all... oh damnit i lost my train of thought... iwas thinking about the kitchen scene...wait, what was i sayign again?
AlvinFan07 chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
Dun Dun Dun is right! :) Excellent chapter. Can't wait to see what Lilly's reaction is to the news. Update soon! :-D
lita rocks LbC chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
aw! that was so cute! D

their first time together was hawt, like jessica alba in a two piece. yummy. lol. it was beautiful and awesome D

i like how robby ray threatened lilly, though. AWESOME. let's hope she doesn't do anything dumb in the future that'll have him pull out his weapon! whoot.

great chapter. update soon!
DreamScheme chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
This was a really cool chapter! )

I love the fluff between Miley and Lilly it's so cute!

Please update soon!
Vanessa Riverton chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
The lovemaking part was really sensual and tastefully done. I really appreciate the hard work you clearly put into it!

Loved the morning after moment and Robby Ray being more concerned with them doing it on the kitchen counter than them being gay! So good!

Love the ending part to it to. The HM secret it out! Nice! cant wait to see Lilly's reaction :D

this is one helluva outstanding Liley story my friend and you should be proud!

-VR
Truscott chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
Wow Awesome chapter, Loved it, can't wait for more :).
WhatAWayToFall chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
Awesome chapter; that is about

all i can say really :D

PLEASE UPDATE :D
MysticFalls94 chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
This is an awesome chapter! I wounder how Lilly's going to react? And when is Miley going to find out about Lilly's life in Florida? Update soon please. :) GREAT STORY