Reviews for The Dance
berry5tz chapter 1 . 6/23
Yay, a sequel! I just finished reading When it Rains. I thought the ending was a little sad. Because Kakashi might not see Itachi again. And then I find this! Thank you!
tineyninja chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Just finished the trilogy. Really enjoyed it- only criticism is that Kakashi seemed a bit meek at times. But hey, he needed to be submissive for this plot. Thanks for writing this and I am glad to actually see a writer finish a whole trilogy- well done!
Olivaceous chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Brill. I'm supprised you haven't gotten more reviews for this; the itakaka trilogy series has been a fantastic read, and I look forward to any Of your future stories. (_)
shinobi of the sound chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
aw i love you kakashi! hes just way to sweet! love it! i'll totally read the orokabu one
pangasius chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow, wonderful trilogy ! You really are an amazing writer, your stories are so ... I don't even have words to describe how I feel You really got me interested in this pairing and I can't wait to read more from you.
animebaby2000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
hello ! i read the whole trilogy or itakaka! i totally loved those stories ! i spent like a whole day reading them :) great job i really enjoyed them :)
lina chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
sigh...SUCH A FANTASTIC TRILOGY! I must say that i enjoyed it thoroughly and look forward to you writing future itakaka stories...

i've read your sasodei and i loved that one too! PLEASE, PLEASE, WRITE MORE SASODEI! Thank you - will continue to R R your stories

(please request in story summary if u want me to read a particular one)
Gwendy chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I love your stories with that pairing ! Your Kakashi is so cute !
cody chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
omg! i have been waiting so long for that one and it was excellent! i hope that you are going to be making more kabuoro and i would love to see more itakaka. i wonder if there will be a fanfic in which sasuke and itachi fight over kakashi. anyways keep up the great work! _
Bobertha chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aw... So sweet! I love this whole series thingymagig! ...But now you've got Goodnight stuck in my head.. :P Anyway, thank you for writing!
Clear Rain Drops chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
:D~ i likies it :O
Rodick chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Nice fic. I really love this pairing. I can't wait for your next itakaka fic! XD
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Hey! That was a lovely trilogy, but a very short ending. What happened to Pein... I thought he wanted to track Kakashi down?