Reviews for A New Beginning
BeautifulWolfGirl chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
I love Yassen! I love this story, it's amazing! Please write more about him, he's amazing! I am, like you, freakishly obsessed with Yassen! Yay! I also like exclamation marks, as you can tell! Just because.
Shadowolf chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
Thank you for writing this.
diana chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
just one thing to say: that's my girl!
diana chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
i like your story that i find bette wrote than some stories that i have read, i have to say that i'm a french reader( sorry for my bad english) so it's important for me that you write good thing that you do well. i hope that yassen my favorite character will have a love story with the girl!
Random chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I'm really enjoying your take on Yassens meeting with SCORPIA! You're really good!

PS. I've actually BEEN to Sennen Cove! What are the odds? XD
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
So this is before Yassen has gone to the island for training, correct? Wait, I think it says that somewhere...good so far

True Colours chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
BOHO! That's too sad! So well written and realistic, because Yassen really could have been that emotional in those days. I know I said I would not share, but you do it so beautifully. And then he just wastes the rest of his life! I would have liked it to carry on a bit, more Yassen-Hunter interactions on Malagosto, Y's first mission, ect. Maybe you could do a sequal during Alex's time where Y and Holly meet again? Picture this:

Alex is on a mission and is being helped by some random lady (Holly) Yassen shows up and starts killing everything in sight; he seizes Holly and flings her up against a wall, into the moonlight, draws back his arm to deliver the death blow, then recognises her and stops and backs up like Nala backs away from Simba in The Lion King when they're grown up and meet again for the first time. Come on, you gottan love that movie!

Then there is much lovy dovyness. Alex pukes. The end.
True Colours chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
Why is Yassen so happy?
True Colours chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
This isn't going to be a romance, is it, because I am not sharing yassen with ANYONE! i can't get my head round the idea of Yassen eating fish and chips, somehow, but I think you have painted a really realistic picture.
TrueColours chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
I love your name and your attention to grammar, i too am freakishly obsessed with Y. Please continue Shades of Black while you're at it.
SheWeapon1 chapter 12 . 3/25/2008
EXCELLENT story, and great ending, it ended perfectly. Loved every second of this story, brilliant work! Can't wait for your new story to start.

So until then, bye 4 now! :D
SheWeapon1 chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Aw that was so sad, this and the last chapter. Ty for updating twice in one day, thats amazing! Excellent work, loved it! Keep up the excelelnt work!

Until next time, bye 4 now! :)
Lake25 chapter 12 . 3/24/2008
wow...i nearly cried when i read the 11th was really sad!

but you wrote it so authentic that i really think, that yassen could have had acted this way...

and i found it sweet

i had to remind myself how young he was and all that but...i don't know what but i loved this story...

i think i didn't have it in my favourites...well that'll change

i'm looking forward to your next story

ninjamonkeyts3 chapter 12 . 3/24/2008
it's over? no! you must write more! also, please can you have yassen and holly meeting up again at some point in the future, that would be great...
ninjamonkeyts3 chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
i don't care if the ending is cliched, it's so sad! keep on writing