Reviews for High Priced Malfoy Edition
eris8656 chapter 1 . 3/29
I read both versions of this story and loved them both!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/3
Stupid prats, being too afraid to admit to each other that they're in love. I liked seeing the story from Draco's point of view.
I loved the first story in this series, but this one from Draco's point of view is a complete waste of time and effort. Please delete it so nobody thinks that this is an example of your quality of work.
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 1/11
Good to know that Draco's reaction to their situation was somewhat positive. I certainly would hate him if he really counted the price of the kisses and touching they done that night on the sofa of Harry's flat.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Adore adore adore it!
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Cute, passionate romantic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Super cute! Love Harry'a POV as well!
anaraz chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
it's nice to see it from Draco's pov.
Marlie Parson chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awwww!
llamajo chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Well, that explains a lot! I just love Draco, I really do! And Harry, too, of course, but still. Draco is awesome. Anyway, I loved this rendition as much as the original! Thanks for writing it!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh la la. So Draco felt the surges of energy, too. D:

Ah, that was lovely. And several bits were a bit heartbreaking. And several more were quite funny. Shake the stupid out of him. xD! You do slay me. I find I'm a bit more drawn to Harry's side, but maybe it's because I read his first and knew most of the tale already. Idk. But Draco's side was splendid, too. Very like him. Well done on both accounts. :)
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I read the original first and then this one. I love them both but I like Harry's POV a lil better! You are an excellent writer!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 8/11/2012