Reviews for High Priced Malfoy Edition
No Longer In Use9 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Teehee, that story was even better the second time around, especially since it was in Malfoy's point of view. So adorable. I don't understand why everyone I know here believes they don't belong together. Psh. Lol.

The one part that made me giggle is when Draco shoves the pastry into Harry's hands in the hotel. In Harry's view, he has no idea what Draco is thinking, and now I understand. Lol.

This story was brilliant. Prefect. Thank you so much for updating something. I have another long day ahead of me. :D

Thank you!

~Haunting Whispers~
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
yay! Draco's side :P i love it!
Saigh chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I am so glad you decided to write this! Great stuff...
Crowley Black chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hehe now thats two veela fics I actualy like. It was amazing the first time and amazing the second time. It was great to find out what Draco had been thinking all that time.
StarDreamer1269 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
aww i love how you decided to write a companion piece that shows Draco's side of things. It makes him less of a jerk, and it's sweet, plus you don't always see both sides of stories like these i absolutely loved it!
corrina chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
What a great idea to write this from Draco's POV too! It's like the same story but still really different. I liked this more than I like the one from Harry's POV because when I read that I kind of hated Draco for being so evil. But then when I read this it made a lot of sense and aw... I love this story. I love the other one too. It's great to have it from both points of view. Feels like it's complete now. Amazing job!
DarkvsLight chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Another brilliant fanfic! I was wondering if you would make another one but with Draco's point of view. It's perfect! It coincides with High priced without making the reader feel that its repeaticious. Its not to say that rereading High Price is boring but the fic is not redunant. Draco is also protrayed as in character. How he begins with motives of revenge and slowly starts to fall for Harry are true to his nature. Thank you so much for making my day! I couldnt have wished for a better way to end my night than reading something written by you! :D
shogi chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Yay! From Draco's pov! I love it! I know I sort of had questions the last time because I didn't understand Draco's behaviour... but this clears everything up! Yay!
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
wow that was an amazing story
loki angel chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Another wonderful edition to the Cheryl Dyson collection. Speaking of which, you have some yummy stories on Livejournal that you have yet to upload to FF. tsk tsk little lady. P (I kno its because it hasnt been beta-ed yet) Love you!
kazfeist chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was sweet! :D
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
God, Draco's such a dick... But I loved this fic. It was awesome. And when I say "awesome" I mean "fucking fantastic." And when I say "fucking fantastic," I mean "one of my favorites."
Pie chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Ah! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

I absolutely LOVED High Priced-when this edition came out, I really jumped and everything. :D I love-competely LOVE it-when we get to see Draco's point of view! Especially with a story like High Priced-in Harry's POV, I always wondered what Draco was thinking and how he felt when Harry just up and left to Egypt! Now I finally know!

Gosh, you know just how to write a story. :D Amazing job, really. hahaha. Keep writing! You're one of my favorite authors!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I love it!

Go Dray!

I like how you made it from Draco's pov!

Its cool!
Orchid.Kisses chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was lovely. I love Draco's POV. And his house-elves made me laugh.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »