Reviews for High Priced Malfoy Edition
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
wow that was an amazing story
loki angel chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Another wonderful edition to the Cheryl Dyson collection. Speaking of which, you have some yummy stories on Livejournal that you have yet to upload to FF. tsk tsk little lady. P (I kno its because it hasnt been beta-ed yet) Love you!
kazfeist chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was sweet! :D
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
God, Draco's such a dick... But I loved this fic. It was awesome. And when I say "awesome" I mean "fucking fantastic." And when I say "fucking fantastic," I mean "one of my favorites."
Pie chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Ah! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

I absolutely LOVED High Priced-when this edition came out, I really jumped and everything. :D I love-competely LOVE it-when we get to see Draco's point of view! Especially with a story like High Priced-in Harry's POV, I always wondered what Draco was thinking and how he felt when Harry just up and left to Egypt! Now I finally know!

Gosh, you know just how to write a story. :D Amazing job, really. hahaha. Keep writing! You're one of my favorite authors!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I love it!

Go Dray!

I like how you made it from Draco's pov!

Its cool!
Orchid.Kisses chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was lovely. I love Draco's POV. And his house-elves made me laugh.
fattoad chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Brilliant!
LunaParvulus chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
It was nice i can read Draco's POV D both versions of "High Priced" were awesome! Thanks for sharing this story _
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
FANTASTIC! It was great to see the "real" side of Draco - before, I thought he had been far more apathetic towards Harry, but apparently that was not the case! Well done. _ : fav:
dracoredeemed chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Bloody hell that was hot! Excellent counterpoint to High Priced. Absolutely loved it, as usual :-)
wittyying chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Love it! It was nice comparing it to the other edition. Thanks.
Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Dammit! When I started reading, you had 0 reviews! I was -this- close to being the first one, but then my phone rang and...Bleh. And my brother wanted to know if I wanted to help him with Legend of Zelda, but I told him I was reading an H/D fic and he said, "Well, I have no chance, then, do I?" XDD

Anyways. Aw, I loved this so much! Hearing things from Draco's point of view was fantastic becasue things did make a little more sense. It was so sad and frustrating how he kept charging Harry so that Harry could still hate him. They both thought the other detested them, when really they loved each other from so early on! Gah! Silly silly boys. Yes, I do enjoy hearing your stories told from multiple perspectives and I adore your creature fics, so this was a real treat! My favorite part (aside from the steamy stuff, of course!) was Draco's dream. That was awesome. Oh, I also loved Draco yelling at Kingsley. The poor guy was so worried T_T And I still can't get over your purple firefly spell. I was looking forward to that specific thing the whole time I was reading..

Fantastic job as always. Please keep up the great work and keep those stories coming! Your updates never fail to brighten my day.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This is really nice. Draco's side is really interesting, it's neat to see how he reacted from the beginning.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Everything about this is wonderful. Gorgeous compliment to the first High Priced story. I loved everything, but for some reason the image that made me smile and then made me cry when I thought about it was, 'Potter’s hands dropped and he leaned into Draco’s touch like an attention-starved kitten'.

So, adore everything about this story. Well done.

PS. Since I seem to be making a habit of this, update Dirt! (Or greenhouse lessons, whatever :D)
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »