Reviews for High Priced Malfoy Edition
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hm. Now, what doth thee have next? A sliver of smut, mayhaps?
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Both of these were brilliance, sheer, utter, magical brilliance.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hehe, I think I live Draco's perspective better. It sure as hell made me laugh!
krakelia chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Jesus, you wrote this 3 years ago?

That is... so sad I haven't read it until today! :(

What a relief that you wrote both sides! There just wasn't enough of the first one to satisfy me because it was so extremely good! I wanted so much more, but then again it couldn't be that much more, lest it would maybe have suffered for it...

But along comes the follow up, and voila, I got what I wanted. More, but the same and nothing the worse for it!

I don't know how you did it, being able to combine the stories. Equal, matching, every step of the way.

Enough to clarify where we were, and remembering what Harry felt, but not too much, excluding repetition and over-sharing.

I love your Malfoy. He was every bit how I wanted him to be. Felt what I wished he felt.

These versions matched my wishes perfectly.

And I am glad I got to read them.

Everything made perfect sense. The scenes of Egypt was better through Harry's eyes, because he saw it for the first time, while Draco had seen if before.

How I envy them.

Congratulations on coming up with something like that.

This is one of two bonding stories I've liked. I never really thought of it as a bonding story when I read Harry. Because then it felt more like a Veela story. But through Malfoy's eyes it seemed more like a bonding view-to-life.

I liked that. It was good, being able to create two different angles. Since Harry was more focused on the Veela thing seeing as he was the one experiencing it, and him being a bit oblivious to what it may mean, it made good sense. And Draco being the know it all he is in his own way, knew more of what it would mean.

Maybe this doesn't make sense to other people, but to me it felt this way.

Maybe I'm wrong and it's the same thing. But I got different feels off of it, and that made it even more special to me.

A Malfoy law, huh? Glad that didn't exist because then Arthur would find his head in the slammer in book 2 faster than he could say the word bastard.

Your Malfoy seemed so grown up, business like and downright sexy. When he stood in his Manor with the blue clothes. Would very much have liked to see it.

He just seemed to me to be all man.

Glad this was full stories. Wonderful to just read and read until the finishing line without having to waffle through chapter after chapter.

And I don't know what it is about it, but the unification of Draco/Hermione through necessity is very appealing, and it just seems so right! So I am glad to see it in your stories too. :DD

And no Ron. That's a change! I liked it though. He probably wouldn't have had anything to offer anyways.

But it was good to know that they got to marry!

Very nice touch adding small things that let us see how things had evolved in the world. Name dropping and things like that.

Kudos! (hate that word, but is very fitting)

And you did it without overdoing it. So easy to fall into a trap like that.

Oh dear... Look at me. This turned out to be about both the stories in one.

So easy to write about something as engaging as this.

Good show!
Annika Jaymes Evans chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I like this version even better than the original version. It's interesting to see something from someone other than Harry's POV. Cheers!
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
and this i just found today :) back when i first read the first years ago i had no idea there was (or maybe would be) a malfoy pov. i loved it :D
npetrenko chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Nice job!
NoNameDeletedAccount chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ugh, my English grade will tank because of your amazing stories. These two were brilliant with all capitals! (although I'd never write it because it'd look a bit tacky) The way you capture emotion just takes my breath away. I envy your skill so much. -sigh- Once again, lovely. Please keep it up.
Me again chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
So First of all, this is an awesome fic, and the best Veela fic ever. So here comes my request.

Please, please, please write another one? I just can't seem to find a good one exept for this one.

Please keep in mind that I'm acting pathetic, just for you.

with love,

Me
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I think I loved this one more, but only cuz i'd read the other one first... :-D
diagonfloo chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Cheryl, I've read all your Drarry stories and absolutely love them :-)

Seeing as I have a sligh weekness for Drarry fics, this one and it's original are two of my favorites. I've read them both before but loved rereading them today.

I hope you'll keep writing Drarry fics, beacause I'm sure I'll love every one of them!
anonwhat chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I enjoyed reading this from Draco's POV. Confirms that they are both silly boys! ;)
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i am so glad you sent a reply regarding this or i would've never read this beautiful oneshot because of all the fanfiction i have promised myself to read

[i've just recently come back to the HP fandom - this time as a yaoi reader instead of a straight pairing reader - changing preferences from hermione/draco to harry/draco] and found so many promising stories

i love draco's side of the story

and any disapproval that i have of draco in the first oneshot instantly melted away now.

it's perfect.

these twin stories. (:

no one should read one without the other!

these two fools misunderstand each other so muchhh but it is helplessly adorable!

it gave me the familiar tingles in my tummies as the first oneshot did and it made me happy :D

i think i'll go and search out some more of your fanfiction -

[you did write 90 afteall... dayum how do you find the time (:]

anyways - hopefully there will be a seme draco in there fufufufufu
LadyVaderWrites chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
LOL! Oh my god - you were SO RIGHT about reading this part too! All the bits thatr made me well up are just ADORABLE from D's point of view - he's just prickly cos he doesn't know ho to deal with fancying him versus CRUEL til he realises he loves him lol ;P LOVED IT HON! *MWAH*
S-cape boy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I think I liked this edition even better than Harry's.I've got a thing for Malfoy I think (and not because Anna says I look like him. Only because the guy has an amazing attitude. And I guess he's pretty damn hot too, in my mind. I wonder why is that...?)
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »