Reviews for Warning Sign
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Very glad that Sam and Dean got to save Victor and the rest of them.

Nicely done!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oooh sequel! Where they watch the news
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Love the story! Keep up the good work.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
good twist.

loved it.
Phoenix07 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I like it better than the episode I wish that would have happened and stead of the whole police station blowing up.
InnocencexAndxSin chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hey

I wish this was the ending they used, it's great.
Rat chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I like this ending.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
great version! I do wish this is what happened in the show!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oh cool. Nice au ending-this is why I love fanfic :) Thanks for sharing it, and have a good day! (Off to find your other updates I missed.)
Pikouaencore chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Really liked this little one-shot. Yeah, even though the end of the episode still got its place in the events of the show (in my opinion,) doesn't mean I have to like it. I like your's better. Have you thought about stretching it ? Cause I would really enjoy reading a longer story with this as the beginning, and with those characters still alive. That'd be great!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Cool extended scene. Love the menace that Lilith gave off. I think she's going to become a pain for Sam. good job.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
loved that last line
lili20 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I hate to say it, but your ending worked better for me than the real one. I would've liked the boys to have Victor Henricksen as a fellow hunter and friend...oh, well.
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Can I hug you? I loved that ep but the ending mad me so sad! I liked Henderson.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I love Kripke, but I like your ending so much better, I really was sad that Hendrickson got knocked off like that...!