Reviews for Pinch to Grow an Inch
Mister Quintessential chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love how you say 'Playful Perversion'. It's quite extreme for my standards, but this is like the first week I've discovered 'shippy' stories. It was quite sweet in my opinion too. But one thing I should point out; their last names aren't Volek or Berlitz. (I'm a pokemon nerd. Forgive me. D:) But anyways, it was fun to read.
iKissTomboyz chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Cute!
misamisayuri12 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
OMG! i loved this this story, seriously. i really feel for Dawn, some people just hardly EVER open up to you :'(

but this was a spectacular story and I truely hope you keep up the good work! If you ever write a book you have to tell me.

Amandafreak97

(seriously, Amanda is so kool)
Levi Kipp chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hi Rave! it's Levi, ive sent a message to some of your other work. You don't have to, but my email is , i just thought it would be fun to email you sometime, hear about your ideas and work (im thinking about making appealship stories too, but i got wait that damn 2 day limit since i just made this account -.- anyways... thanks for the story, i'm a big fan :)

your fan,

Levi Kipp
Temari411 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
As a fellow author and Appealshipping lover, I agree that it's not the most important thing to keep the people in their characters 24/7. They change and grow like we do. I've been in for some time and have read many different stories.

What I've learned is some people, mainly the ones who keep the character in exactly the right character all the time, can make good stories, but they can also turn out to boring, origional, or bland because the people just won't let the character grow and move on. Those people are usually the one's; that when they have a veiw of something, they can't stand for it to change.

The author, their ideas, and their writing style are what truely makes the story come to life. It has nothing to do with the characters being exactly like they are in the anime.

For the people who think like momogirl, I say it's fine to like the stories your own way, but if you don't like how a story is written, don't read it.

I read this story because I liked it. Great work. -

wuvs Temari411
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow. Once again, another amazing Appealshipping story that makes me feel all hopeful and happy.

Which is an incredibly hard thing to do. So this story has my highest approval, and I just want to say who cares about keeping them in character all the time? All hail character development!
AppealShipperJaden chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
that was really good

email me if u make more about appealshipping
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
It was a very adorable story Rave. I like how both Zoey and Dawn are strong together in this fic. It's rather sweet to say the least.
Bishimimou chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I thought this was a cute story, I've just recently begun to like pokemon again so, I've just recently thought this is a would be couple. I do have some constructive critisism for you, though. When you type, don't type it like a script. (i.e. Dawn thinks to herself) it should be more of like you explaining something to someone, as if they were a child. (i.e. Dawn thought) there are some of these types of things about mid-way through the story, but it works it's self out in the end. Also, it's kind of strange to write about a shoujo-ai with children... most kids don't become aware of their orientation until at least the age of a highschooler... other than that they're generally experimenting... So that's just my thoughts on your story... please don't take it bad...

Bishimimou
Avegaille chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Ooh, another Appealshipping fanfic from you, I'm loving this one... 8D

Anyways, my likes about this are... basically everything... Haha, I love how Dawn and Zoey interacts on this one... so cute... ;D

And hey dude, when you said you were trying to reach out to momogirl, I'm assuming, you saw her post at SPPf, am I correct?

And btw, thanks for all the reviews so far on my fanfic... I might be able to update it by next, next week... *wtf, not really*
WitChan chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Nice work, Rave. This story makes me feel happy and I'm so obsessed with appealshipping. Oh, and one more thing. This "momogirl" person... seems kinda weird of your stories. Anyway, good job on your new story.

Wit
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I agree with you

If writers stuck to the character's point of view and did no character growth at all, the stories would have no hook at all

They would just be novelised versions of the anime

The only thing is keeping a character in a plausible continuity, or at least keeping the main aspects of said character in place

I appreciate your fics, as they are entertaining yet they are acceptably AUish

And you spend time showing the different depths the characters have and the varying emotions the characters have shown

you spend time telling the audience what made a charcter go from their anime version to your version

BTW good short drabble

Jaron out
LocalTalent53 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Well done Rave! No grammatical errors, and it was worth a read. Another good job. Need I say more?

Keep up the good work,