Reviews for Physics
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Delicious. What a marvelous way to tell Daniel's story.
inkasrain chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is absolutely beautiful. You really have the pattern of Daniel's thoughts down- I could almost hear him speaking. Please, keep it up!
mpjl03 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
AHH! I've been waiting for a Charlotte/Dan fic! This was excellent, loved how you researched physics terms and things like that. It was well written, in character, and I'm dying for some more Dan/Charlotte. If you feel like writing more of them, I'll continue reading it.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Love it. I'm not a huge physics person myself... but that happened to be my dad's major in college, so I can't escape knowing a bit about it XD;; And I think things like black holes and dark energy are fascinating, too, but-well, I'll just say that "Too rubbish with maths" made me laugh a 'lot' _~; No... *grin*... I'm majoring in cultural anthropology. You can just guess how much I like this new character. Not to mention how much I support this ship all ready (he's very cute in his awkward twitchiness _~). So in a roundabout I'm saying that I loved that you wrote such a sweet fic about these two, and the wonderful way that you structured it around concepts from physics (and that you did such thorough research; I suppose you see them every once in a long while, but the concept of a fanfic with a bibliography still made me grin). Awesome job!